Daddy's Angel (B.L)

"C'mon angel. We have reservations." She takes your hand, holding your bag in the other while holding her coffee. You giggle softly, kissing her cheek.

"I'm a big girl daddy I can carry my own bag." She hums, squeezing your hand, a small smile on her face.

"Mm no daddy's angel deserves to be treated today. You've been a good girl lately, baby."

You blush as you enter the theatre. You were going to see Fleabag and you were very excited to see it. She leads you in, her hand at the small of your back.

You sit down, snuggling into her side and she places a kiss on top of your head, holding you a bit closer.

"Are you excited babygirl?" She asks softly and you nod, smiling at her. She kisses you, taking your hand in hers and holding it on her lap. She plays with your fingers until the lights go out and the play starts. You rest your head on her shoulder and she wraps her arm around you.

For the entire play, she brings your hands up to her lips and kisses your knuckles and by the end of the play, you're blushing softly, giggling as she kisses you again.

"Daddy you're being lovey." You whine with a smile and she grins at you as you leave the theatre.

"I just love my angel. Can't I show that?" She asks, humming softly and you kiss your cheek.

"Of course daddy. I love you too. Can we go home and cuddle?" You ask and she nods, wrapping her arm around your waist as you leave the theatre.

"Thank you daddy. Today's been really fun." You say kissing her softly, swinging your hands around as you walk and she laughs.

"Anything for daddy's angel."

Oof this is so soft I'm sorry. I'll write better shit soon lmao. Thanks for everything lesbrieans xxxx❤️