Marry Her Anyway 7 (B.L)

The after party is loud, people dancing around and constantly congratulating us on our marriage. I sat close to Brie, my hand on her leg and my head on her shoulder. I wasn't tired, I just wanted to leave and go to the hotel room with her. I'm not one for big scenes like this and she knows that.

"You okay babe?" she asks softly and I nod

"I just wanna get comfy and spend some time with you alone. I missed your cuddles last night you know." She laughs softly hugging me tightly.

"How about we cut the cake, dance a bit and then go to the hotel room hmm?" I nod

"I'd like that." She grabs my hand and we walk to the cake a smile on her face as she wraps her arms around me from behind, her hands resting on mine as we both cut the cake, an excited squeal coming out of my lips. She's about to say something when I push a piece of cake into her mouth, her eyes widening playfully as she chews.

"You bitch." She mutters and I giggle

"I'm your bitch though." She smirks at that taking a piece of cake and smearing the icing over my cheek making me laugh. The guests thought we were weird though, but Lena was watching us with a smile. I had actually forgotten this was supposed to be fake.

I take a napkin cleaning my face and Brie's when the millionaire approaches us.

"I'm heading out but it was such a lovely wedding. I hope you are so happy together." She hands us an envelope and waves goodbye. Brie takes it and places it with our other gifts before she leads me to the dancefloor.

"Oh god I forgot you can't dance." Brie says with a groan and I slap her arm.

"I can dance dammit!"she pulls me closer, her hand on my bare back, a smirk on her lips.

"Yeah? Prove it baby." We dance a couple of songs and she tells me that she wants to leave. We say our goodbyes and head to the hotel room.