What Happens In Vegas Part 3

You wake up feeling warm all over. You try to sit up and that’s when you notice arms wrapped around you. Brie was cuddling you, soft snores escaping her slightly parted lips and you found yourself smiling at that.

Okay, it wasn’t weird to check her out, right? You were still married.

“Morning.” She says but makes no attempt to let go of you. You smile at her and she sighs into your chest.

“Good morning Brie.” You mumble with a small smile and she looks up at you.

“You’re warm. It’s cold. I’m still your wife so I demand cuddles the whole day.” She says with a grin and you roll your eyes playfully at her.

“That makes sense but I’m really hungry.” You whine and she pouts, batting her big doe eyes (she knew you were a sucker for them) at you and you sigh. “Alright! Help me make breakfast and we can cuddle the whole day.” You offer and she grins, rolling to the side to get her phone. You want to get up but she holds a finger up to stop you and you can hear her ordering pizza. Wow, she really did not want to get up.

15 minutes later there’s a knock on her front door and you get up to get the pizza. You look back into the room to see her smiling at you, still on her side and you blush a bit, shaking your head.

You open the door and the pizza delivery guy checks you out. You shift uncomfortably under his gaze as he hands you the pizza and you give him the money.

“Can I take you out sometime?” he asks and you open your mouth

“Actually I’m-“ You were cut off by Brie wrapping her arms around you from behind “Married.” You finish and he awkwardly scratches the back of his neck as he leaves, mumbling an apology.

When you close the door, you face Brie with a grin “Were you jealous?” you ask and she shakes her head.

“Of course not! I know I’m way hotter than that bag of bones.” She says with a huff and you giggle. It was kind of cute how she got jealous. It meant that she looked out for you and you were grateful for that.

“You are. Plus,” you say, gesturing to your ring “I’m married to you, not him.” That makes her smile softly. She grabs the box and your hand as she pulls you back into the room.

You lay on the bed and she switches the TV on, putting old reruns from Friends on and you watch her with curiosity. You wouldn’t mind to be actually married to her. She was beautiful and gentle and kind. Not to mention, definitely your type.

“Do you regret getting married to me?” you blurt out and she looks at you with curiosity.

“I mean, it wasn’t the best decision. But it was also not the worst one I have done. Believe it or not, I like hanging out with you. Plus, you’re really hot.” She adds with a sly smile and you roll your eyes, blushing shyly.

“I can’t believe you fucked me so good I almost said I love you.” You say with a chuckle and she throws her head back laughing

“Wow, quoting Lana Del Rey. Could you get anymore perfect?” she says with a grin and your blush deepens making her giggle more. “I’ve decided now that I won’t sign the divorce papers. You’re way too cute to divorce.” She says and you smile at her shyly.

“Okay. What if you meet someone else?” she takes a bite of the pizza and chews before she looks at you.

“Why would I want someone else when you already give the best cuddles?” she says with a raised eyebrow and you blush underneath her gaze “Besides, I’m not blind. I see you checking me out.” She adds with a grin and you groan, hitting her shoulder.

“Shut up! I’m allowed to. It’s not my fault your face makes me feel things!” she laughs loudly and your cheeks heat up again.

“We totally did this the wrong way. We haven’t even had a first date and we already fucked and got married.” She says and she bites down on her lower lip “I enjoy being married to you and if you want, we could give this a try.” She says with hesitance in her voice and you nod.

“I’d like that.”