Marry Her Anyway 6 (B.L)

Walking down the aisle my palms were sweaty and I got even more nervous when I saw Brie looking at me, her mouth slightly agape. She was wearing a white suit and her hair was cut short. She looked breath taking.

I stood across from her and she places a kiss on my cheek "You look beautiful baby." She whispers into my ear and shivers run down my spine.

"You cut your hair!" I exclaim a bit too loudly when a few people chuckle in the audience and she grins at me.

"Do you like it?" I can tell she's nervous about it and I give her a soft smile.

"I love it. You look hot." The comment is out of my mouth before I can stop it and the priest awkwardly clears his throat.

"Bedroom eyes for later ladies." Brie grabs my hand squeezing it three times and she doesn't let go of it until we're exchanging vows. The priest making her speak first. She takes a deep breath and starts, a small smile on her face.

"You look so beautiful today baby. Y/n when I first met you, I had this huge crush on you but we became such good friends that I didn't want to mess that up. You are by my side every time they don't cast me in a movie and you always make me feel better with cuddles and chocolate. And the times that I am casted you are more excited than me. You always lift me up no matter what and when we fight you always apologise like ten times afterwards. I never thought I'd see the day we'd be standing here getting married and I don't regret it one bit. You're my life baby and I love you." Okay, I know she was supposed to say sweet things like this to me but I was fully crying and she gently wiped away the tear on my cheek.

"Sap." She mutters and I laugh softly taking a deep breath trying to control my crying.

"Brie. You're my best friend and now I get to call you my wife. The road wasn't always easy but we never gave up on each other and that's what I love about you. You're smart and strong and gentle and I can't believe I get to annoy you for the rest of my life. You make me so happy. I love you. I love that you still put up with me. I love your protective nature and I love your kindness. I love that you know me better than anyone else. Also you really look beautiful today. I mean, you always do but um yeah I love your short hair. I can't wait to spend forever with you." My vows were slightly awkward but she seemed moved by it, tears forming in her gorgeous brown eyes.

"Now who's the sap?" I ask with a chuckle and she laughs rolling her eyes at me.

"I now pronounce you Mrs and Mrs Larson. You may kiss the bride." Well, fuck. I forgot about that part. She steps closer to me, her arm wrapping around my waist and her hand cupping my cheek. She runs her thumb over my lips with a smile and she's so close I can see the gold in her eyes. She leans down and kisses me softly, delicately. I grab her cheeks returning the kiss eagerly when her tongue swipes across my bottom lip begging for entrance. I'm about to give it to her when the priest awkwardly clears his throat making us jump apart, both of us blushing slightly. Fuck. I wanted to kiss her so badly again. My knees felt weak as she wrapped an arm around my waist as we left the church.

"Good to know I make you weak." She hums into my ear and I chuckle softly.

"Shut up Larson."

"You're a Larson too so."