Flirtatious Times Ahead (E.A)

I push my glasses up as I stare at the prettiest girl across the room, her blonde hair pulled into a tight pony, her signature red lipstick on her full, plump lips. A dreamy sigh escapes my lips until her jock friend sits down next to her and I immediately scrunch my face up in disgust.

Shaking my head I continue reading my book as I wait for the end of the period. Someone clears their throat and I look up into the eyes of Envy Adams herself. My eyes widen and a blush forms on my cheeks. Did she catch me checking her out?

“Uh hi.” I mumble, cringing at the sound of my own voice. A satisfied smirk forms on her lips.

“Hey.” She says, chewing on a piece of gum. She crosses her arms, eyeing me up and down and I blush under her gaze. “I’m playing a set at the club this weekend. You should so totally come.” I couldn’t believe it. Was she asking me out?

“Oh, thank you. Um you have a really nice voice.” She smiles at me, biting down on her lip.

“I know.” She says cockily “What are you reading?”

“Oh, just a book. It’s stupid, really.” I mumble feeling self conscious and she leans down, placing her arms on the desk and resting her head on her hands, giving me a grin as her eyes level with mine.

“I read too. Mostly erotica but it still counts as reading, right?”  I blush furiously, the only image in my head being of her, oh god no nope don’t go there. She’s literally standing in front of you.

“I agree that it’s reading.” I mumble, breaking eye contact with her and she chuckles underneath her breath. She lifts my chin with her fingers, smirking at me before she pushes my glasses up.

“I’ll see you around, cutie.” She winks at me and she walks away, confidence in her step.

Holy shit, do I have an unofficial, weird date with Envy?

GUYS IM ALMOST AT 37K HOLY SHIT THANK YOU SO MUCH. I promise I'm going to update more. I have a lot of new ideas and I have prompts saved what I want to write too :D you're also welcome to send prompts I'll try my best to write it. I want to say thank you for my loyal readers, I love you so much and I couldn't have done this without you 💗