"What happened, pumpkin?" He asked Sadie, and attempted to tighten her pigtails, now falling out of the hair ties. "Awh, is someone hungry?" He asked. She shook her head and he wiped her eyes.

"T-tea party ti-time," She hiccupped out. Ethan wiped her eyes again and smiled.

"Well, why didn't you say so?" He asked. She smiled at him, tears still falling down her cheeks as he carried her to her playroom. She let out a little giggle as Ethan bumped his head trying to pick up the teapot she'd dropped in front of her mommy's room.

Ethan put the little girl on the floor and went over to get her box of tea party essentials. Setting them down in front of her, he sat cross-legged, as she opened the box. She smiled, still hiccupping as she set up her tea party. "No more tea," She said frowning, dumping the empty teapot to prove her point. She sighed as her uncle checked the pot.

"Hm," He said. She sighed loudly and slumped her shoulders. Her tea party was ruined. "Awh, cheer up, Sadie," Ethan said, leaning over to tickle Sadie. She giggled and stared at the empty cups.

"How 'bout we have an apple juice party then?" He asked. Sadie's eyes lit up as she nodded frantically.

"App- juice!" She exclaimed. Ethan chuckled, standing up, picking up the little girl with him. They left the ruined tea party and went to the kitchen. And there he was. Grayson, making his new princess milk. Sadie frowned and wrapped her arms around Ethan's neck and hid her face, hoping her daddy wouldn't see her. Uncle E was big, right?

"Awh, hi princess!" Grayson whispered. Nope, guess uncle E wasn't as big as she thought. She didn't move her head as Grayson called her again. "Sadie?" He asked. Sadie felt betrayed. She was never talking to Grayson again. He missed tea party time.

"Think she's mad, bro," Ethan said to his brother, walking over to the fridge to look for apple juice. He sighed, scanning the fridge. "I think we're out of apple juice too, how 'bout some orange juice?" He asked. Sadie looked up from Ethan's neck and looked at the jug of orange juice he was holding. She nodded slowly, and he set it on the counter, closing the fridge.

"What's wrong, princess?" Grayson asked, walking over to her, shaking Mary-Kate's bottle in his hand. She hoped silently in her head that Uncle E wouldn't put her on the counter, but sadly, he did exactly that. "Sadie, talk to me angel," He said quietly, as Ethan left to go get her sippy cup.

Grayson put a hand on Sadie's leg, only for her to push him away. Her daddy's arm was heavy, but with both hands, and a lot of pressure, she pushed him away. Maybe all the times she'd walked on the treadmill with Uncle E had helped after all.

Grayson stood defeated as Sadie watched Ethan pour some oj into her sippy cup and some for himself in a glass. Ethan looked at the both of them, Sadie, avoiding Grayson, and Grayson just watching her, wondering what he did to piss his princess off this much. She was always Grayson's princess. Why wasn't she talking to him?

"I think Mary-Kate's waking up," Ethan muttered to Grayson as he caught glimpse of the 4-month-old baby squirming in her blankets on the couch. Grayson sighed and nodded, leaning over to give Sadie a kiss on the head that she wiped away. Grayson sighed and walked over to Mary-Kate, a frown on his face.

There, he did it again. Why did he need another princess? Was Sadie not his princess anymore? Tears filled her eyes as she watched her daddy scoop up the little baby and held the bottle to her mouth. She frowned and Ethan sighed. "Not fair," She whispered to no one. Ethan finally understood what was going on.

"Let's go pumpkin," Ethan whispered, handing the sippy cup to his niece and picking her up in one arm. He took his glass and she hid her face in his neck as they walked past Grayson. He sighed, taking her to his room.