baby?//e.d

AN// hey guys, so this is part 2 of mute//e.d, so make sure you read that one first :)

(y/n pov)

You woke up to an odd feeling in your stomach and you sat up in bed. You moved Ethan's hand from your waist and got up. Checking the time you walked to the bathroom, shutting the door behind you. You felt something come up your throat and you hurried over to the toilet.

You threw up in the toilet and flushed it, sitting down in the process. You leaned your head against your arm which was resting on the toilet seat and sighed. You threw up a few more times before you heard the bathroom door open.

You look up to see a very sleepy Ethan, rubbing his eyes as he stared at you. "Come back to bed," He said, his voice raspy from just waking up. You shook your head. "I miss you," He said. You smiled as he sighed.

"I threw up a few times," You said quietly. "Go back to bed with Madeline," You said. He looked back to the bed and frowned at you.

"Are you done throwing up? Finish." He said. You laughed quietly, realizing how sleepy he really was. "Does your tummy hurt?" He asked. You smiled and nodded.

"I fell sick, baby," You said. He sighed. "If I come back to bed, I'll just have to get up to come throw up again." You said. He groaned.

"Okay, then I'll stay with you." He said. He closed the bathroom door and came and leaned against the cupboard under the sink. He pulled you into him, your back pressing against his chest. "Love you," He mumbled into your neck, falling asleep.

---

You woke up to the feeling of your hand hitting a cold tile. You opened your eyes to see light coming from the windows in the bathroom and slowly remembered what had happened earlier. You sighed as you looked up to see Ethan's head tilted back and mouth slightly open.

You tried to pull out of his grasp but his arms were too tight around you. You sighed, having to pee really bad. "Baby, Ethan." You whispered, shaking his shoulder lightly. He didn't budge. "E, baby, wake up." You whispered into his ear. He stirred awake and you smiled.

"Wha-" He woke up, running his eye as the room came into focus. "Morning, but it's too early." He said into your neck. You laughed.

"E, I have to pee, can you move?" You asked. He groaned, letting go of you. You did your business as you came back to shake him awake once again. "Babe, it's 7, you have meeting, love." You said. He opened his eyes and looked up to you.

"I don't want to." He said. You shook your head, going to brush your teeth. He stood up and grabbed his toothbrush. "She talked," He said, smiling at you as he put toothpaste on his toothbrush.

"I know," You nodded, brushing your teeth. Your head hurt from the smell of the minty toothpaste.

"Do you think she'll talk some today?" He asked. You shrugged. "I hope she does." He said.

"I hope so too, but we can't push it, baby," He nodded and you washed your face. "The therapist said she would talk or at least whisper around those she feels comfortable with." You said, dabbing at your face with a towel and turning to look at him.

"She feels comfortable around us," He whispered. You smiled ad leaned up to kiss him. He pulled away smiling as the bathroom door pushed open. You both turned to see Madeline standing at the doorway, the same way Ethan had last night. "Good morning, princess," Ethan said. She walked up to him and raised her arms. He picked her up and kissed her on the forehead.

"Let's brush your teeth?" You asked her. She nodded and Ethan stood her on the counter. She grabbed her toothbrush and Ethan helped her put toothpaste on it. "E, I can't go to work today, I feel like I'm gonna throw up." You said. He looked over at you, while he helped Madeline brush her teeth.