exams//e.d

AN// part 3 of reunion//e.d my loves xx love you alll

(ethan's pov)

"Daddy, gape," Lisa mumbled as I reached over the cart to grab another grape and fed it to her. She chewed on the rather large fruit and swallowed. "Thank you," She said. I smiled.

"You're very welcome," I said, rolling the cart into another aisle. "Which do you want princess?" I asked Lisa, stopping in front of an assortment of cookies. She looked up at them and sighed. I chuckled.

"That one!" She said, pointing at the top shelf. I grabbed it for her and handed it to her. She looked at the chocolate chip cookies and nodded handing it back to me. "This one," She said. I smiled and threw it into the cart behind her.

"Alright let's check mommy's list," I said, pulling up the text from y/n, using my elbows to roll the cart. "Okay, one more thing," I said, turning the cart. Lisa giggled.

"Faster, daddy, faster!" She shouted. I smiled and shook my head. She frowned at me and crossed her arms. I sighed, pushing the cart faster. She giggled and I stopped in front of the cartons of milk. I frowned at them, going to get a carton. "Milk!" Lisa shouted as I placed it in the cart.

"No, no, you're not supposed to like it," I muttered, pushing the cart towards checkout. "You're my daughter, you're supposed to be dairy-free," I mumbled as Lisa tugged on my shirt.

"Day-free." She said, matter of factly. I smiled and nodded.

"Exactly."

---

"I think we got everything," I said, walking into my room, to see y/n still bent over her textbooks. "How's studying going?" I asked. She frowned and groaned at her textbooks. 

"Fine," She mumbled. I sighed. "I can't find these notes I had..." She trailed off, going back to her binder.

"What do they look like?" I asked. She sighed and flipped through her papers. "Like that?" I asked, pointing. She nodded.

"Fuck, my exam's in two days," She mumbled, running a hand through her hair. "I'm not getting sleep tonight," She muttered, flipping her textbook page. I sighed.

"Mommy!" Lisa said, running in. I smiled as she ran up to y/n. "Mommy come play with me!" Lisa shouted, tugging on y/n's arm, Y/N shook her head and smiled.

"Not today, sweetheart," Y/N said. Lisa frowned. "Mommy's got studying to do, I'll play with you soon, okay?" Y/N asked. Lisa's eyebrows furrowed as I lifted her up.

"Let's leave mommy alone, okay?" I asked Lisa. Lisa nodded and patted y/n's head. I leaned down to give y/n a kiss on the cheek. "Gray's not back from his date?" I asked y/n. She shook her head.

"Uncle, Gway?" Lisa asked. I nodded.

"Okay, okay, we'll come check on you later, okay?" I asked y/n. She nodded and smiled, waving bye at Lisa as we left the room. "Okay, what should we do princess?" I asked her, putting her down. She pretended to think.

"Tea party?" She asked. I nodded. "No! Less color!" She screamed, running into her room. I sighed chuckling as I followed her in.

"Okay," I said, sitting on her floor, waiting for her to get her supplies. She came back with some scrap paper and her crayons. "Ready?" I asked, picking up a purple crayon. She nodded, a smile on her face.

She picked up a piece of paper, already scribbled on and pressed her crayon to it. I frowned, looking at it closer. She frowned and looked up at me, pointing at my own paper. "Colour," She demanded, pointing at me. I shook my head, pushing her crayon away and grabbing her paper. "Daddy!" She whined.

I sighed looking at the familiar handwriting underneath Lisa's scribbles. I shook my head. "Where'd you get this, princess?" I asked her. She frowned at me and pointed out the door.

"Table," She simply said. I sighed shaking my head. I stood up and Lisa whined getting up too. "Daddy mad?" She asked, a sad look on her face. I shook my head.

"Daddy's going to go get a pencil, okay?" She nodded, smiling. She sat back down and grabbed my paper to draw on instead. I left her room, walking over to Gray's to grab a pen and some clean paper. Walking back into Lisa's room, I sat on the ground in front of her, looking at y/n's destroyed notes in my hand.

"Daddy color?" Lisa asked, handing me a crayon. I shook my head.

"Daddy's going to write, okay?" Lisa frowned but nodded, going back to her paper.

I rewrote as much of y/n's notes as I could on the clean piece of paper, my chicken scratch looking nothing even close to y/n's carefully taken notes. I smoothed out the paper almost an hour later and stood up.

"Done?" Lisa asked. I shook my head, as she stood up and I crouched down in front of her.

"Next time make sure to ask mommy if you can draw on the paper, okay?" Lisa looked up at me confused. "This is mommy's paper okay, make sure you ask her before you draw on it," I told her. Lisa nodded slowly.

"Sowwy," She whispered. I shook my head and smiled.

"It's okay princess, don't worry about it," I said. Lisa nodded slowly as I stood up. Lisa grabbed her own drawing and reached her hand up to mine. "Let's go give the one's daddy finished to mommy, yeah?" Lisa nodded and we walked back to our room.

We knocked on the doorframe before walking in. Y/N turned to look at us, walking in. She smiled as Lisa let go of my hand and ran over to her, drawing out in front of her. "Awe, what's this?" Y/N asked, looking at the scribbles Lisa had drawn for her.

"For you," Lisa said quietly. Y/N smiled and hugged Lisa.

"Thank you, baby," Y/N said, pulling Lisa in for another hug. "And what's that, did you draw something for me too?" Y/N asked me, pointing at the paper in my hands. I shook my head, handing her the one I wrote.

Y/N looked at it and read it over as Lisa crawled up the chair and into y/n's lap. "I, uh,-" I scratched the back of my head as y/n looked up, a confused look on her face.

"These are the ones I lost, where's-" I held out the one Lisa scribbled on and held it out to her. She took it and frowned. "Lisa," Y/N said, looking down.

"I'm sowwy, mommy," Lisa said, tears in her eyes. Y/N smiled and shook her head, pulling Lisa close to her.

"It's okay, daddy fixed it," Y/N said, looking up at me. I smiled as Lisa climbed off and ran back over to me. I picked her up and leaned down to kiss y/n. "Thanks, guys," Y/N whispered. I shook my head and smiled.

"Bye bye mommy," Lisa said waving. I smiled. "Do homework," Lisa said, pointing to y/n's textbook. I laughed as y/n smiled.

"I will, angel."