author's note :)

hi there,

so this is a collection of daddy imagines that ive written about both the twins. none of this is dirty, but imagines where the twins are dads :)

i have another book called dolan twins imagines, which are just a bunch of different imagines. you can go check those out too, if you'd like :) {update: i have a part 2 to this book now!! go check that out :))}

i also wanted to mention that i do get inspiration from songs and pinterest and other situations/preference posts on ig. if i do, i'll make sure to give credit. but i don't steal people's imagines entirely so i ask you dont steal mine too. these are my ideas so please, please dont steal them, they take a lot of time to plan and write and i put so much effort into them. 

the characters in this story are ethan dolan, grayson dolan, and well, you. as y/n. but other characters may be lisa, sean, and cameron dolan. i alternate between povs and within those, they may be in the first person pov or in the third person. writing in y/n pov, it will mostly be in the second person but it could include the first person occasionally. if i write about friends i may use y/bf/n or i might just make up names. either way, all the characters are fictional. For children names, i may use middle names or family names of the twins - just to make it more personal. just wanted to clear that up. the twins' age varies depending on the imagine. you can normally tell whether they're a teenager or not so just keep that in mind.

im always open to ideas so just comment below or message me :)

that's it, i hope you guys like my imagines <3 luv you all

---

© Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. This material may not be copied, reproduced, displayed, modified, or distributed, without the permission of the copyright owner. For permission, please contact @dolanapedia on Wattpad.com (vi, dolanapedia, vi-writes)

{hi guys!! if you're reading this, then i have four other imagine books for the twins :)) you can go check them out and give me a follow for more books from me <3 -vi}