candy//e.d

(y/n pov)

You heard Ethan walk into the room and woke up. His side of the bed dipped and he put a hand on your shoulder. "Y/N?" You moaned in response and he chuckled. "You okay?" He asked. You shook your head, still not turning to face him.

Ethan had gone filming with Grayson all day and he just got home. Leia was safely tucked away under your arm and Lexi was sat at the foot of the bed coloring. "Don't feel so good," You mumbled. Ethan stroked your hair and you sighed.

"Mommy's sick," Lexi said. Ethan chuckled and nodded at the 4-year-old. You gave your 7-month-old a small smile as she giggled at the sound of her father's laugh.

"Is Lei there too?" Ethan asked walking around the bed over to your side. "Princess!" He called as he saw Leia. You pushed her up and sat her up. She reached out her grabby hands to Ethan and he pulled her up into his arms.

"Can you watch them for a bit?" You asked him, rubbing your temples. He nodded and smiled. "Thanks," You mumbled.

"Are you just gonna take a nap?" He asked. Your eyes shot open and you glared at him.

"So I'm not allowed to take a nap then?" He raised his own free arm up. You groaned, holding your stomach and rolling over onto your back. "Jesus Ethan."

"No, I was just asking, baby, calm down," He kneeled on the ground next to the bed and pushed your hair from your face. You sighed and turned to look at him.

"It's back," You told Ethan. He looked at you confused. You sighed. "My period," You mouthed. Ethan laughed out loud, causing Leia to laugh with him.

"That's why you feel sick," He said. You nodded, groaning. He shook his head and smiled as Leia crawled up on Ethan and tugged at his hair. "Just take a nap, I'll bring you tea or something?" You nodded.

"Can you buy me chocolate?" You asked with a pout. He laughed and you heard clapping. You looked down at Lexi.

"I want candy too!" She exclaimed. You smiled and looked at Ethan, a smile on your lips.

"Alright, I'll take this one to get you both chocolate," He said. You smiled as Lexi nodded. "Take care of your mommy, okay?" He asked Lexi. She nodded and stood up on the bed as he got up to kiss her forehead.

"I can make you tea!" She said. You shook your head, gesturing her down. "Why not? Grandma taught me how," She said, frowning.

"Don't want you in the kitchen alone, baby," You told her. She sighed and picked up her marker. "You can help daddy make me tea when he and Lei get back, okay?" She nodded at you.

"Alright, we'll be back with chocolate then," Ethan said, bending down to give you a kiss. You gave Leia a kiss on the cheek too. Walking out of the room, they both waved at you.

"Do you want me to draw you a picture?" Lexi asked. You smiled and nodded. "Okay, I'll be right back, mommy," She said, running out of your room and into hers.

-----

(ethan's pov)

"Which one should we get mommy?" I asked Leia as I stood in front of the candy isle. She grabbed onto my chain and looked everywhere but the candy. "Alright then, I'll pick," I said, staring at the assortment of sugar.

"How 'bout this?" I picked up a box of chocolate and decided it would do. Holding it under one arm, I picked up another box, suddenly remembering Lexi's allergy. I sighed, dropping the box and bending over to pick it up, earning a giggle from Lei. "Is it really that funny when daddy fu- messes up?" I asked her. She just laughed again.