party//g.d

(y/n pov)

"Do you have everything?" You nodded walking by him to grab her pacifier. "Wait hold on, I washed her bottle I need to go get-" He went downstairs, stopping himself short.

"Hi, baby," You said. Brooke looked up at you and smiled. She raised her arms up and mumbled something in her language. You smiled and picked her up. "Ready to go?" She squealed as you bent over to get her bag. You carried her downstairs to hear Grayson in the kitchen.

"Babe, we're running late," He said. You smiled as you untangled Brooke's fingers from your hair. She laughed. "Hi princess." He said coming over to you.

He took her from your arms before pecking you on the lips. "You can take her to the car, I'll grab everything else," You said. Gray nodded.

"Let's go, angel," He said. He carried Brooke out the front door and you grabbed the last of Brooke's stuff. You followed them out the house and locked the door behind you.

---

Brooke knocked on the door leaning over from your arms. You laughed. She had a habit of knocking on hard surfaces, doors, walls, fences. Grayson smiled and knocked with her. You laughed and smiled at him. Soon, Ethan opened the door.

"Hey, guys," He said. He stepped aside and let you in. "Look, it's my favorite!" He said, taking Brooke from your arms. You smiled as you followed E into the house. The party was already going. Gray was right, you were late.

You were at Ethan's place for his eldest's 5th birthday. Grayson put his present on the table as Ethan set Brooke on the kitchen counter. You set her bag next to her and she began mumbling something again. "What's that princess?" Grayson asked. You smiled as she pinched his nose.

"What, she's 2 now?" Ethan asked. You nodded.

"2 in a couple of weeks." You said. She reached out to Grayson and he lifted her up. You smiled as Brooke looked down at you, giggling. "Someone's in a good mood." You said.

"Yo, I need help lifting the table from the basement?" Ethan asked. Gray nodded and handed you Brooke. You took her from his arms and made your way to sit down on a couch, with her in your lap. She laughed.

She began pulling on your shirt and whined. "What's wrong?" You asked. She pointed down at a toy car on the floor. You sighed and put her down. She waddled over to the car and picked it up. She looked at it before running back to you. She handed it to you. "Thank you," You said. She nodded and ran back. To the floor. Plopping herself down, she sat there.

"Where?" You heard Grayson's voice coming from the hall as Brooke occupied herself with the tile she was sitting on. "There's no room there bro, it won't fit." He continued. Brooke looked up at the sound of Grayson's voice as he made his way into the living room.

"Daddy!" She yelled. He looked down at the floor.

"Brooke!" He yelled back with the same enthusiasm. Gray and E carried the table towards the fireplace. "I'm going to need you to move princess," He said to her. She was in the way. She looked back at you and you sighed standing up. You picked her up and sat back down on the couch with her in your lap.

"Thanks, gorgeous," Gray said. You smiled at him as Ethan and him set down the table. The doorbell rang again and he ran off. Grayson made his way to sit next to you. You smiled at him as he leaned his head on your shoulder. Brooke began to pull at his jeans. He looked down. "Hold on, baby." He picked her up and sat her on his knee.

"Did she drink milk when I was showering?" You asked. Grayson thought for a second and shook his head. And fixed the bow in her hair. You nodded. Getting up to get her bag. "She hasn't eaten since lunch then, that's, what, 4 hours? Crap." You said.