family//e.d

AN// hey loves, this is part TWO of reunion//e.d <3 hope you likee :)

(y/n pov)

"Did you get everything?" Grayson asked while waiting at the cashier. You nodded, looking back into the cart.

It'd been over a year since you met Lisa at the reunion and you and Ethan were happily together. Lisa, being as young as she is, didn't really understand what was going on, or who you really were. Sometimes you were daddy's girlfriend or sometimes, especially when she was tried, you were her mommy.

Now, you'd just moved in with them, Ethan, Lisa, and Grayson. Even though you were only now moving in with them, you'd been over enough to practically run the place. Well, what else would you be doing? Two 25-year-old men and a 3-year-old. You were obviously in charge.

You checked the cart one last time and slapped your forehead. "I'm pretty sure she needs more diapers," You said. Grayson shook his head. You were out getting things while Ethan stayed home with Lisa.

"I think Ethan has a new box in his trunk," Grayson told you. You shook your head.

"I think he took it out, I don't know," You said, pulling out your phone. The line was long, you had quite the wait anyway.

"I'll go get another box, she always needs more," Grayson said, walking away. You nodded as you dialed Ethan's number.

The phone kept ringing but no one answered. You frowned. Ethan and Lisa were at home, where was he? You dialed again as Grayson brought a box of diapers to the cart and raised his eyebrows. Finally, someone picked up.

"Ethan?" You asked. It wasn't Ethan.

"Mommy!" Lisa said into the phone. You smiled. "Mommy, mommy, mommy!"

"Hi, angel, where's daddy?" You asked her. You heard a 'shhh' and her fingers move to her lips.

"Daddy sleeping," She whispered into the phone. Your eyes widened, as Grayson began moving your stuff onto the belt for checkout. He raised eyebrows and you shook your head.

"And, uh, what are you doing sweetheart?" You asked, carefully. You heard a giggle.

"Making daddy dinner," She said. You smiled. "I make mess," She said quietly. You figured she was talking about her toy kitchen. You smiled again.

"It's okay, me and Uncle Gray'll be home soon, okay?" You asked.

"Okay!" Lisa screamed into the phone. "Bye bye mommy!" She said, before abruptly ending the call. You sighed as Grayson paid for everything.

"What happened?" He asked, looking up at you as you bagged your things.

"Ethan's asleep," You said with an eye roll. Grayson shook his head. "How do you fall asleep taking care of a three-year-old?" You asked.

"With your eyes," Grayson responded with a smirk. "And I guess your brain too, " He added. You shook your head, grabbing a few bags.

"It was a rhetorical question," You said as Grayson laughed. "Good thing she's too occupied to be getting into any trouble."

---

You opened the front door to complete silence, your eyebrows furrowing immediately. You dropped off the bags you were carrying on the table and walked into the house. You gasped at the sight before you as you walked into the living room.

Ethan was lying on the couch, sound asleep, just like Lisa had told you. Lisa, on the other hand, was making her daddy dinner. Literally. Covered in spaghetti sauce, she waddled around the living room, dry spaghetti in her hands. You sighed as Grayson came up behind you.