hickey//e.d

TRIGGER WARNING// mentions os under-age drinking and violence :(

(third person pov)

"Who dropped you off?" Adrian asked as his sister walked into the house. She gasped as she turned to see her brother. Rolling her eyes, she dropped her bag to the floor.

"My friend, chill," The fifteen-year-old said, walking into the kitchen. He followed her in. "Why are you so annoying, fuck off," Anne said, grabbing a popsicle from the freezer.

"Was it the same guy you were making out with behind the school?" Ade asked, leaning against the counter. He watched his little sister's eyes widen as she turned to look at him. He raised his eyebrows as she scoffed. "The same one that gave you that hickey?" He asked, pointing at her neck. She looked down and pulled her sweatshirt hood up.

"Are you dumb?" She asked, rolling her eyes. Adrian rolled his eyes.

"I saw you, bro, don't lie," The seventeen-year-old claimed, following his sister out of the room. She rolled her eyes, sitting on the couch. "Dad's gonna be home soon," He teased, sitting next to her. She sighed.

"Don't tell dad," She said quietly. Adrian raised his eyebrows, smile on his face.

"Tell dad what?" He asked. She sighed, shutting her eyes.

"Don't tell dad about him," She said. Adrian laughed. "Shut the fuck up."

"So you do have a boyfriend," He said. Anne rolled her eyes. "I fucking knew it!" He yelled, standing up.

"Don't fucking tell him," Anne said, flipping through channels. He rolled his eyes.

"Don't fucking get hurt," Adrian said to her. Anne rolled her eyes, licking her knuckle as the popsicle dripped onto her fingers.

"I swear to god if you tell dad, I'll kill you," She said, settling on a show. Adrian rolled his eyes, slipping on his shoes to go next door.

---

"Uncle Gray?" Adrian said, looking up from the nail he was told to hammer down. Grayson pulled his goggles up, looking down at his nephew.

"What's up bud?" Grayson asked. "Everything okay?" Adrian nodded, sighing. Grayson raised his eyebrows.

"Anne has a boyfriend," Adrian said. She said not to tell her dad, not their uncle. Grayson sighed, running a hand through his hair.

"Well, Ethan's going to flip," Grayson muttered. Adrian went back to hammering down the nail. "Does he know?" Grayson asked. Adrian shook his head.

"I'm not allowed to tell him either," Adrian said with a sigh. Grayson let out a breath, looking around the tool shed. "She was making out with him after school, I saw them, he gave her a fucking hickey," Adrian confessed. Grayson shook his head, a frown on his face.

"You know the guy?" Gray asked. Adrian shrugged.

"He's on the junior team, head coach say something about him playing up," Adrian said, referring to his soccer coach. Grayson nodded. "What if he tries something?" Adrian muttered.

"If she's happy," Grayson started, pulling his goggles back over his eyes. "Let her be."

---

Weeks passed and all was good. Adrian still wanted to punch Anne's boyfriend, but let her be, just as her uncle said. He ignored them making out at her locker, and didn't say a thing when their parents asked about her

Ethan walked into the house, a little later than usual. Having Gray sick wasn't doing him any good, having to go to meetings by himself. It wasn't Grayson's fault, but it still sucked. Ethan sighed as he wrapped his arms around his wife in the kitchen.