roadtrip//e.d

(third person pov)

"You ready princess?" Ethan asked the three-year-old. She nodded and reached up to me. Scooping her up, she giggled. "Let's go find Uncle Gray," He said, walking around the house.

"Gray!" Isabella screamed. Ethan chuckled as they headed upstairs. "Ucle Gray!"

"Coming," Grayson yelled from his room. "One sec Iz," He yelled. Ethan wiggled his eyebrows at his daughter, making her giggle as they made their way down the stairs again.

Y/N and the kids had gone on vacation with Grayson's wife and his kids. It was supposed to give Ethan and Grayson some brotherly bonding time. Bella here, was supposed to go too. But last-minute emergency, she could not leave her daddy. So brotherly bonding time became, brotherly bonding time plus Isabella, to which neither boys could complain really.

"Alright princess, you can wait here until daddy puts the stuff in the car, okay?" Ethan asked his daughter, putting her on the couch. Isabella frowned up at him, crossing her arms. Ethan chuckled, pushing her hair from her eyes. "I'll be back Belles, I promise," Ethan said, picking a suitcase up.

Ethan and Grayson, missing their families too much, had had enough of brotherly time. So now they were going to take a day-long road trip to go see them. Surprise them, really, they had no idea they were coming.

"E!" Grayson yelled, running down the stairs. He winked at Isabella as he passed by her, running to the garage to pass Ethan the other two suitcases. "Did you get her stuff?" Grayson asked, referring to the overly packed bag of stuff for Bella.

"Ucle Gray!" Bella called out. Grayson stuck his head back into the living room to see Isabella's arms stretched out to him. She couldn't handle being by herself, she wanted some attention too.

"Coming," He said, walking over to scoop his little niece into his large arms. She giggled as he held her up above his head, and sat her on his shoulders. She pulled on his hair as they walked around the house, making sure they got everything.

"You need to pee before we leave, princess?" Ethan asked his daughter once everything was loaded into Grayson's baby blue Porsche. She shook her head, resting her chin on her uncle's head. Ethan nodded and ran upstairs, checking the lights once more.

"Ready to go, Iz?" Grayson asked, looking up at his niece. She giggled and nodded. "Let's go then?" He asked, walking into the garage. Leaning into the car, Grayson strapped her into her car seat, kissing her head before closing the door, double-checking child lock.

"Alright, I'm driving," Ethan said, taking the keys from Grayson. Gray groaned. "I don't trust you," He said, getting into the driver's seat. Grayson rolled his eyes, getting into the passenger seat.

"It's my car!" Grayson yelled. Iz giggled in the back, and Grayson smiled back at her. "See, my niece agrees."

Ethan simply rolled his eyes, looking back at Isabelle as he pulled out of the garage in reverse. "Princess likes it when daddy drives, right?" Ethan asked her. Isabella nodded and smiled.

Some clean music was played, and the three were on their way, getting on the highway, ready for the long ride. Isabella comfortably in her car seat, watching Peppa Pig on her dad's phone as Gray, moved around, large body feeling cramped in the car.

"Bro pull over soon," Grayson said, an hour into the drive. Ethan looked over at his brother.

"Yeah, we need to get gas," Ethan said, getting off the highway and heading towards a local gas station. He pulled up to an empty lot, unbuckling seat belt when Grayson stopped him. "No I gotta get up, I'll do it," Grayson said, getting out of the car. Ethan sighed, turning around.