back to school//e.d

AN// so this is a much requested part 2 of groceries//e.d :) youre welcome my loves

(third person pov)

Ethan looked up from his toast to see his 13-year-old walking down the stairs. Smiling he put his food down. "Ready to go?" He asked. She nodded, tightening her ponytail.

"I need to pee first," She said, running towards the downstairs bathroom. Ethan finished up his toast, looking up to see y/n ready to take his plate.

"No I've got it, babe," He said, standing up with it. She smiled and stepped out of his way. Ethan washed his plate with his wife's arms around him, in a suddenly good mood. He turned around, bumping into his soon to be baby. He looked down, putting his hands on her large stomach before pressing a kiss to y/n's lips.

"Guys," Eliana said as she walked into the kitchen to grab an apple. Ethan chuckled, pulling away from his wife.

"Okay, tell me when you guys are going," Y/N said, waddling out of the kitchen. Ethan smiled watching her walk away and turned back to Elian, who had pushed herself up on the counter.

"We've got a lot to do today, me and you," Ethan said, grabbing the reusable grocery bags from the cupboard. Eliana nodded and ate her apple.

Ethan went to the laundry room, leaving his daughter to see y/n throwing the boys' clothes in the washer. "Oh he-" But Ethan cut her off before she could finish.

"What are you doing?" He asked, pulling her away from the machine. She stood up, sighing and put a hand on her hip. "Here, I'll do it, stop bending over like that," Ethan said, taking the pair of shorts she was holding.

"Ethan Dolan doing laundry?" She asked. Ethan rolled his eyes. "When was the last time you actually did laundry?" She asked with a smile.

"Last week, for your information," He said with an eye roll. "And if you don't want me to do it- Josh!" He called the 9-year-old.

"Ethan!" Y/N yelled with a laugh. Josh came running into the laundry room, controller in hand.

"I need you to do the laundry for me, bud," Ethan said, pushing the basket towards his son. "Please?"

"Daaad," Josh groaned, holding up his brother's dirty boxers. Ethan laughed and pointed towards the washer. "Dad I was in the middle of a game," He whined.

"Just put the clothes in the washer, and then move them to the dryer in an hour," Ethan told him, taking y/n's hand and leading her out of the room. "I'll take them out and fold them," He said. Josh sighed and began putting clothes into the washer.

"Why me?" He grumbled. Ethan laughed.

"Mom was doing it and I don't want to hurt the baby," Ethan said with a smile, putting a hand on his wife's stomach. Y/N smiled, kissing Ethan on the cheek. "I'll give you your allowance early or something," Ethan said. Josh grinned, now excited.

Y/N and Ethan walked out of the room and towards the front door, where Ethan pulled on his shoes. Y/N sat on the couch next to the door and watched him. "I kinda wanna come," She said, looking up at him. Ethan smiled.

"Let's go get everyone then," He said, ready to take off his shoes. Y/N shook her head. "No?"

"I think you should and El should have some time alone," She said as Eliana walked towards the door with her purse. Y/N smiled at her. "Is that my purse?" She asked her daughter. Eliana grinned, pulling on her shoes.

"Why do you even need a purse, you're not paying for anything?" Ethan asked his princess. Eliana rolled her eyes.

"Because dad, it's cute," She said, in a duh tone. Ethan chuckled, checking his pocket for his wallet and keys, phone in hand. "Are we going?" She asked. Ethan nodded, bending over to give y/n a kiss. He was about to open the door when y/n called him back.