mad//g.d

(y/n pov)

"Need help?" Grayson asked as you struggled to pull up your already stretchy leggings. You nodded as he walked over.

Chuckling, he helped you pull them up and over your only growing stomach. He pulled your t-shirt down and smiled at you. "I need a sweater," You told him. He grabbed it, helping you in it.

"E should be here soon," Grayson said, bending over to tie his laces. You groaned, trying to zip up your sweatshirt. It wouldn't go over your large stomach. "That's not gonna fit ho-" You cut him off.

"Now I'm gonna be cold!" You yelled. Grayson sighed, taking off his own sweater. You smiled taking it from him, noticing the larger sweater fit you perfectly. "Shoes?" You asked him. He nodded as you went to sit on the bed.

Grayson kneeled before you helping you into your shoes. You smiled running a hand through his hair. "Mama!" A voice yelled behind you. You smiled turning your head.

"Hi sweetheart," You said as the two-year-old stood up from her nap. "Up already?" You asked as she nodded.

She stood behind you, grabbing at your hair, watching Grayson tie up your laces. "Where you going?" Elli asked. You smiled.

"We're going on a walk princess," Grayson told her. She frowned. "Uncle Es coming over for a play date," He said, cheering her up.

"I walk too!" She yelled, crawling off the bed and into the closet. You sighed and she ran back holding her sneakers. "Elli walk too!" She screamed at Grayson. Grayson sighed and shook his head.

"Mama and I are going on a walk, princess," He told her. She frowned and sighed. He picked her up and squeezed her, making her giggle.

"Pay date with 'cle E!" She shouted at him. Grayson nodded at her and you smiled, standing up slowly.

"Hey Gray," You started as you followed Grayson and Elli down the stairs. He turned to look at you. "Wanna get sushi tonight?" You asked. He shook his head.

"Not good for the baby, y/n," He said putting Elli down as the door opened. She ran to Ethan, who scooped her up. "You live next door, what took you so long?" Grayson asked him. Ethan's chuckled, kissing Elli's cheek.

"Please Gray, I'm craving sushi," You whined. Grayson sighed, shoving his keys into his pocket. "You suck," You said, walking out the door behind him.

"I just want my second daughter out healthy."

-----

(third person pov)

As soon as her parents closed the door behind Elli, she turned to her uncle. "Who told you to get up so early?" Ethan asked her, carrying her in. "I was ready for nap time!" He said. Elli giggled as they went upstairs.

"Uncle E sleepy?" She asked him. He nodded at her and smiled. "Nap time!" She yelled. Ethan chuckled.

"But you already had nap time," He stated as he sat her down on the okay room floor. She stood up and ran to her toys in the corner. Ethan took a seat cross-legged as he waited for her.

"Uncle E nap time, Elli color!" She shouted, dropping her markers on the floor. Ethan nodded, laying back on the mats on the floor. "Nighty night, Uncle E," She told him, patting his chest. He smiled putting his hand over his niece's.

"'s afternoon squirt," He mumbled, closing his eyes.

Ethan fell asleep soon, having stayed up all night editing a video. This left Elli bored. What was she supposed to do 'till her uncle woke up? Mama always colored with her. Elli frowned, wishing she's gone on a walk with her daddy and mama.