santa//g.d

(gray's pov)

I took June's tiny hand in mine as we walked into the mall, packed with families Christmas shopping. Walking inside, June stared up at all the decorations and lights. Smiling I pulled her up onto my shoulders. Eyes wide, mouth open she reached a tiny hand to touch a paper snowflake. Y/N laughed and grabbed my free hand.

"Who first?" Y/N asked. June wrapped her arm around my neck and looked around at all the people. "You wanna do Ethan's kids?" She asked. I shrugged and nodded.

"It doesn't matter baby, whatever you want." She sighed and looked at the stuff through the store windows. "I got Ethan's present already," I said. She walked into a toy store and turned, eyebrow's raised.

"Wow okay, not even going to tell me about it." I laughed as I pulled June's fingers out of her mouth. "And that's from you, a twin gift. Me and June need to give him something. Right, baby?" June nodded.

"Uncle Eefin." She said. I chuckled and turned. Y/N wandered into the lego section for the nephew and me and June walked into the stuffed toys aisle. "Daddy, look." I turned to see where June was pointing.

I picked up the stuffed dog and held it up. "You want it, princess?" She smiled and nodded. "Shhh, don't tell mommy," I said. She laughed and I grinned. Turning the corner, we bumped into her.

"Gray-" I cut her off by pressing my lips to hers. I laughed and pulled away as I felt June pulling me by my hair back. "Oh my Grayson." I smiled at her.

"I love you," I said. She nodded and mouthed an 'I know' my way. "Hey, you picked?" I asked, nodding my head at the boxes in her arms. She looked down.

"Oh, yeah, these okay?" She held them up. I nodded. "Okay, we can get something for Lisa, and hmmm." Y/N trailed off as we walked over to the cashier. Waiting in line, June started pulling on my sleeve, wanting to go down.

I let her down and she carried her toy dog to the front of the line. "June?" We were second in line but June was standing in front of the cashier. The cashier smiled at us.

"Baby, it's not our turn yet, my love." Y/N said. She called June over but June just looked up at us. "Come on, sweetheart." She said. I took y/n's hand in mine and the cashier looked up at us from the toy he was bagging.

"Christmas?" She asked. We nodded and June as she looked confused. Chuckling I got down on my knee.

"Come on princess, we have to wait our turn." She ran back into my arms as I lifted her back up.

---

"Daddy, Santa!" She shouted. I turned to see Santa Clause taking pictures with children. I looked over at y/n. "Santa, Santa, Santa!" She said.

"Do you want to?" I asked y/n, as June squirmed in my arms. She shrugged. "The line's so damn long," I said.

"If we don't she'll throw a fit." Y/N said. I watched as she unwrapped June's granola bar and took a bite. "We do have time." She said, grabbing my arm to check my watch. I nodded.

"Alright, we can go see Santa." June squealed and reached out to her mom. Y/N took her as I held the bags y/n was holding. "You have to be a good girl though, no screaming, okay?" June nodded.

We made our way over to the line and waited to be let in. The line was so long, children were getting impatient and crying. June looked around and was mesmerized by all the lights. "My feet hurt, babe." Y/N said. I took June from her arms.

"We're almost there baby." I smiled at her and planted a kiss on her forehead.

As our turn came, June began to shove her head into my neck. "June, everything okay, baby?" Y/N began rubbing up and down June's back. "June?"

She shook her head in my neck. Pulling away from her I smiled at her. "Hi." I said. She giggled. "Santa's not scary, he's going to leave lots of presents for you under the big tree at home," I said. She looked over at Santa.

June patted the little stubble on my chin and I let out a laugh. "Presents?" She asked, innocently. I raised my eyebrows and nodded.

"Ho ho ho! Merry Christmas!" Santa said. June looked up at me and I nodded before placing her on Santa's knee. "Have you been a good girl this year?" He asked her. She nodded.

Y/N laughed beside me and I wrapped my arm around her. Smiling I watched as the photographer took the picture.

"Here you go!" The lady in an elf costume said to me. She handed me the picture of June on Santa's lap. I thanked her before, looking back at Santa.

"What do you want for Christmas this year, June?" Santa asked her. She looked up at an ornament hanging above her head.

"I wanna brother." She said. I laughed as Y/N covered her face with her hands. Santa looked up at me, letting out a laugh.

"My brother has two kids, she probably wants some company of her own," I said, as June looked up between us, confused.

"Well June, I'll see what I can do about that," Santa said, winking at me and Y/N. She sighed, and I turned to see how red she was.

"Okay, okay," I took June from Santa, and we thanked him and left. Giving June to y/n, I took the bags from her arms. "You good, my love?" I asked, laughing.

"A brother?" I laughed before leaning down to kiss June on the forehead. "Oh my god, she really asked for a brother." I smiled as we walked back to the car.

"I bet E told her to do that." I looked over to y/n laughing, to see June fast asleep on her shoulder. I opened the car door, for y/n to put June in her car seat. "Did we get everything?" I asked. Y/N nodded.

I started the car, as she got in. "I think so." I pulled out of our lot as she smiled. "But, me and June have to come back." I raised my eyebrows.

"For...?" I asked. She pointed at me and I smiled, placing a hand on her knee. "Hey, you know I love you, yeah?" I said.

"You may've mentioned it a few times." She said. I laughed, driving the three of us home.  

*****

AN// this was part 2 of christmas shopping (: by the way, if you didn't know, June is Cameron's middle name, anyways, i love you all so much <3