Chapter 57 (Special pt.2)

[ Momo ]
"Ohhh it's so good" I moaned and Dahyun smiled. It felt amazing in my mouth.

"Do you want a glass of milk with your cookies?" she asked and stood up already "yes please" I smiled to her. She got me a glass of milk and sat down beside me. Smiling happily as I ate. "You always make amazing food for me, thanks Dubu" I said when I was done. "I love cooking for you because you always lit up when you eat. Oh you have something" she lick her thumb and tried to remove something from my underlip.

She looked me in the eyes while she did it. "Uhh it's starting to get hot in here, are you also hot?" I asked and tried to laugh it of. "Unnie" she moved closer to my face "just kiss me" she said with a small giggle almost. I did and she wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me closer. We started to make out. "Let's go to my room" Dahyun said and got up from the table. "Do you wanna watch a movie?" I asked curiously "I wanna Netflix and chill" Dahyun answered. I of course knew what it meant so I tried to come up with something to say. "Nice, should I make some popcorn?" I figured that would make her rethink her idea. "Why don't we skip popcorn" she walked over to me and took my hand in hers. I went with her up in her room.

She closed the door "shouldn't we keep that open?" I asked nervously "it's okay. Remember my parents aren't home" she didn't open the door and then she went over to her bed. I sat down in her beanbag. I swear I could feel her roll her eyes. "Why don't you sit up here with me? I wanna hold hands" she smiled and patted the spot beside her. I went up to her and she cuddled into me.
"What movie do you wanna watch?" I asked and went on Netflix "hmm what about Below Her Mouth?" she asked back. "I thought we could watch Barbie" I knew about that movie and I definitely didn't want to watch it. "Oh I forgot I have some homework" she said and went over to her desk. I just went on my phone. I felt bad, it isn't like I don't want to do stuff but I haven't done anything before. Argh! I don't understand how I'm like this when my twin is well was a latterly slut. I guess I upset Dahyun now too...maybe I should just talk to her.

"I'm pretty tired, I think you should go" she didn't even look at me.
"Oh...well if you're tired" I got up from the bed "I guess I will just talk to you tomorrow" I added. She hummed, still not looking at me. "I should get going then" I slowly backed over to the door. "Bye" she said before I closed the door.
I almost couldn't let go of the handle. A million thoughts was going thou my head. I was slowly walking down the hallway when I turned around and ran over to her door, slamming it open. "I'm not scared to have sex! I want to have sex! With you of course. I'm just really nervous, it's my first time and I want to skip that awkwardness that comes with a first time but I can't because it's my dream girl right in front of me right now". Her expressions changed a lot while I spoke but after it turned soft. "I'm also a virgin, I just didn't realize that you were too and I thought that you were like...getting nervous about taking mine so you avoided it. I'm sorry. I guess we should have talk instead of getting emotional like this" she held her arms out for me. I quickly got closer to hug her.

[ Chaeyoung's mom ]
I thought about going since he got the call about the accident, it took hours before he finally said what the call was even about. He specifically told me not to go visit her as she wasn't our child anymore. But he was at work and I just had to see if she's okay. It took a lot mentallity but I finally got to her room.

I could hear someone talking in her room. I opened the door with a swift, I entered. Chaeyoung was laying in the bed. Beside her in a chair was there a girl. I thought I had seen her before. "Can I talk with you? Alone?" I nervously asked her. Then I noticed that the girl was holding her hand, she looked at Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung nodded as a okay sign so the girl left. I slowly walked over to her while I studied her. She didn't have a happy expression on her face. I sat down where the girl sat before. "Who was that?" I asked and tried to lighten the mood "Mina Myoui" she answered. "Oh Myoui-" I didn't get to say more before Chaeyoung said "yeah, she's Momo and Sana's little sister. But that's not the reason she was here" I was confused now "she's my girlfriend" she added. I was surprised.

"I want you at home, believe me. You know why I can't help you and frankly I'm not sure if I should about that. But you are still my child and I don't want you hurt. Please tell me you will be okay" tears were forming in both of our eyes. "I will be physically but I'm not okay on the inside...m-mom I miss y-you" she cried. I hugged her. "I want to take you home but your father doesn't even know I'm here right now. If he ever found out...I'm sorry" I broke the hug. I thought hard about it. "Maybe if you tell him that you aren't sick anymore" tears came to my eyes, "I'm not sick!" she cried "I-I...it's what he believes" I tried to say quickly but chocked on my words. She mouthed something, tried to say something.

"What is it?" I questioned "please leave" she tried to wipe her tears. "Leave!" her voice cracked. With heavy steps I left her room.  I could hear her crying from outside the room. I stepped inside the elevator. While going down I noticed that it was ms Myoui in the elevator with me. "It's true what they have" she spoke up first but I was confused "what?" I asked. "Their love is true. I see it when they look at each other. It's a love greater then you think" she answered. The elevator stopped and she walked out. I followed her and grabbed her hand to stop her. "You know or think?" I asked "know" she said and pulled her hand away. "Sure they have problems and fight but I believe they will grow old together" she said and walked away this time I didn't follow.