Chapter 16

Please watch Loona's debut mv 'hi high' and like, it will mean so much to orbits.
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————

[ Mina ]
It started going wild, both Sana and Tzuyu sat without bras. Nayeon had at least ten hikeys on her neck. Jeongyeon was drawn on with marker. Jihyo still had a pot on her head. Dahyun and Momo had drank the most because everything they were asked was about the two of them. Chaeyoung and I also had a few hikeys from each other. It was Jihyo's turn to spin, it landed on me.

"Truth or dare bestie?" She asked and smirked "dare". I probably shouldn't have said that "give Chaeyoung a lap dance". Chaeyoung sat on a chair in the kitchen where we now were. I walked over to her and around her, touching her on her shoulders. I sat down on her lap and started grinding. She eyes got full of lust, I started getting wet. She massaged my butt our foreheads up against each other's. I couldn't handle it anymore, her lips so close. But she kissed me first. I was still grinding on her. "Woah guys we said that's enough" I heard Jihyo's voice. Chaeng stood up, I put my legs around then she carried me up the stairs. She pushed me up against the wall and let me down then she attacked my neck making me moan. "M-my room baby" I moaned as we where still at the hallway, I could still hear Nayeon cheer for us from time to time.

I laid down on the bed after we got my clothes off and then Chaeyoung took off hers. She laid on top of me but suddenly I was on top "please give me one more lap dance" she asked, I started grinding on top of her. She held her hands on my hips. I was wet and she could probably feel that and then next moment she was fingering me, I started to finger her too. We both were a moaning mess. A little after we both came, I laid down beside her. She got on top of me and started to 'take care' of my boobs. Then she went further down. I couldn't stop moaning every time she moved her tongue it felt amazing. After I came we made out again, I could taste myself. We fell asleep, Chaeyoung with her head on my chest as always.