Chapter 6

[ Mina ]
She ran over to the door "I have to go" Chaeyoung said and looked at the door and to me again. "Go! It's okay" I whisper yelled to her. She opened the door and was quickly out. I walked over to the other side of my room and put my head up against the wall. All i could hear was Momo almost cursing.
I sat down at my computer and started playing COD black ups 3, it's one of the best call of duty games.
Hours most have went by because Sana knocked on my door. "Hey" She said and stood behind my chair "hi unnie" I said still looking at the screen.
"So do you wanna do something together today? Maybe watch a movie" she asked. I thought for a moment. "Is Chaeyoung here?" I asked trying not to sound like I wanted her to be. "No don't worry she is home, she left an hour ago maybe less" she stood beside me now so she could see my face. "Sure unnie" I turned off my computer and went with her downstairs. We sat down at the couch and went on Netflix. "What do you wanna watch?" She asked and shaped around "not romance unnie" I said. "Why no romance? I thought we maybe could watch the notebook" she looked at me, being all cute.
"I just don't wanna watch romance and not the notebook, we have watched that a billion times. Can't we watch horror? Maybe IT" I said and looked at the screen. *ping* Sana's phone said and she picked it up, her eyes lit up.
"Sorry sis I have to go" she stood up and texted something on her phone.
"Is it Kara again?" I asked, she shook her head "no she has a boyfriend now. It's a girl named Jiwoo, we met at the party last night and now she texted me for round two. So I have to go" she ran out of the room. "Bye!" I heard from the front door before she left.
I turned off the tv and went up to Momo's room and knocked, I looked inside but no one was there so I texted her.

'Hi unnie, are you home? Can't find you in your room'

'Hey Mina, no I'm over at Jeongyeon. I'm sleeping here. So it will just be you and Sana tonight because mom and dad are working late again'

'Sana just went over to a girl named Jiwoo, they "met" last night'

'Oh well there she goes again, I thought she was hooking up with Seoyeon'

'Seoyeon? I thought the last girl was Kara'

'Idk she banged Seoyeon two weeks ago, that's all I know'

'Okay well bye unnie'

'Bye, see you tomorrow'

'See you'

Well that just left some questions for later. I just got an idea. I went up in Momo's room and found her note with phone numbers, she has one because she have broken five phones this year. Chae...Chae....Chae...there.
Now I have her number, I should text her.