Chapter 12

[ Chaeyoung ]
"Wait for me" Jihyo yelled behind me, I stopped. "Let's go to the cafeteria where the others are" she said as she stood by my side. We went over to the others. "Hey where did you two go?" Jeongyeon asked and drank some of her water, we sat down with our food. "The bathroom" I said and Jihyo kicked me.
"What where you two doing in there?" Nayeon asked smirking at us.
"Talked about stuff" I quickly said "about what?" Asked Sana also smirking.
"Homework, I needed Chae's help" Jihyo said and ate some food.
"Help from Chaeyoung? I'm pretty sure you should be the one helping her, sorry Chae" Jeongyeon said and looked up from her food "well it was for art class so I do need help" Jihyo said and drank some water, they all laughed. "You do really need help in art class" Nayeon laughed. We talked about other stuff when suddenly Nayeon chocked on something "I-I" She said and fell backwards to the ground, holding her neck and making weird sounds. We all ran over to her trying to help her. Jeongyeon grabbed her and was about to push on her stomach from behind when she suddenly laughed. The whole school looked at her as if she as crazy. She got away from Jeongyeon and jumped onto the table while everyone looked at her "Did you all like my screen, it's for my role in the new play. Everyone who would like to be a part of the play! Please sign the note over at the door there!" She pointed to the cafeteria doors "or talk to someone who is already in it, thanks for your time!" She jumped down from the table. "Was it good?" She asked and took a sip of her water.

"You freaking jerk!" Jeongyeon Yelled and Jihyo also Yelled some stuff when a teacher came over. "Ms Im please come with me" he said and looked angry
"Of course my good sir" she waved to us as she walked out of the cafeteria.
"Woah" Tzuyu said and sat down again, we all followed. "Why is she always like this?" Dahyun almost yelled as she sat down. We talked a little again then the bell rang and I went to our next class, gym. Nayeon was already there.
"They let you go?" Jihyo asked her, she nodded "after classes today and for the next week but it was worth it" she laughed. We all laughed at how crazy she were. Then we started changing. "God Chaeyoung what happened to you?" Dahyun asked, I turned around "what unnie?". They now all looked at me.
"Turn around" Dahyun said and I did. Nayeon, Sana and Momo started laughing while the rest asked what happened. "What is it?" I asked trying to see my back. "You have hickeys and scratch marks all over your back" Nayeon laughed. I realized and quickly got a shirt on. "Don't laugh" Jihyo said and hit Nayeon's arm. "Oh...oh did you do this at your talk today?" Sana asked.
"No of course not, just stop. Okay?" She said again. They stopped, we got dressed and they went out. Just as I was about to open the door Jihyo said to me "I'm sorry and maybe tell Mina not to do so much" she giggled a little.