Chapter 42 (Special pt.3)

[ Momo ]
Chaeyoung told me what Mina said and at first we both panicked. I mean like that's a scary thing to hear plus it's Mina, her look can kill. We realized after some time that we should probably get going before she gets more mad.
So we did. I carefully opened the door and we went inside. "In the living room" Sana yelled to us and we quickly got in there. Mina sat on the living room chair, leaning back, with her hands under her chin. It looked like something from The Godfather. It made me more scared. Dahyun was there, sitting on the sofa. I could tell that she had been crying. "Listen we were drunk, we made some really really really stupid mistakes and we're so sorry to the both of you. Dahyun you know that I'm in love with you and no one else. Please try to forgive me" I sat down on my knees in front of her and begged. She didn't look me in the eyes. "I love you so fucking much please remember that" I added.
I sat down on the couch beside Chae waiting for what was about to happen next. But before Chaeyoung could say anything, Mina spoke.
"Son Chaeyoung I'm trying to understand what happened and why it did. While I figure out if I can forgive you...we're on a break. No emotions between us while I'm figuring it out or I will break up with you for good". She then looked directly at me "we're fighting, we're not over or on a break. Because we can't since we're supposed to be family unnie". She left the living room and went to her room. Chaeyoung and I just sat there with broken hearts. I tried to talk with Dahyun but she left without saying a word. "Maybe you should go too" I said to Chae, she understood and went home.

[ Chaeyoung ]
It's been hell the last week. Momo and I can't even sit with our friends. Dahyun is sitting with them and Momo didn't want to hurt her more. But luckily I still have Momo and Somi. We sit together and eat. She even introduced us to her friends Lisa, Jisoo, Jennie and Rose. They're really cool but they are all couples and don't hide it. "Rose!" Lisa yells as she runs over to us "I missed you" she adds and we just look at her. "Lisa you literally just got your food, we were apart for like five minutes" Rose said shaking her head. "But I still missed you!" Lisa says and hugs Rose and kisses her cheek "Lisa" Rose blushed so Lisa stopped. "Sorry" Rose says and looks at us "it's okay" Momo answer "yeah you guys are cute and at least you aren't like them" I say and point to jensoo.
Jennie is sitting on Jisoo lap while they take turns feeding each other.
We laugh and talk some more before class.
After school as I'm walking home I get a text, I look who it's from and gets surprised to see it's from Mina.

💕내 여자 친구💕
"Come over"

That was all she wrote. I forgot to change her name in my phone but what would it be then. My on a break friend. I start walking over to her house.
I knock but no answer so I test her.

💕내 여자 친구💕

"Hi, I knocked"

"The door isn't locked. In my room now"

It felt weird but maybe she already was ready to talk. I went in and up to her room. I knocked on her door. The door flew up and there she stood.
She was naked and as beautiful as ever. She pulled me in her room and locked the door after me. "What are yo-" I couldn't say anymore because then I was suddenly being kissed. She pushed me over to her bed and pushed me down on her bed harshly. "Strip" she said and went in her closet. I quickly did but was still confused "will you talk after?" I asked as she came back "no talking" she said and handcuffed me to her bed. "I don't understand" she jumped on top of me "we're on a break...but we can still have some fun. But no emotions" she said and started kissing my body roughly. Then she moved my leg over her shoulder and started to hump. It was rough and fast it all. No emotions at all.
After we were done she unlocked the cuffs and said "go home" she went out to shower while I was left there. I picked up my clothes and got dressed again.
I slowly went home.

It hurt....it hurts so much Mina.