Update

Remember to support SinB, Soyeon, Chung ha and Seulgi. Also check out Amber's White noises it's really good
—————————————————————————————————————————————————
My school sucks. All week we have had about refugees and that's good, so we know more about other countries and the problems. But yesterday we had to go to school at 22:00 to play refugees out in our "families". I did, big mistake.
We got blinded by flashlights, pushed around by a kind of military, it was raining, there was a small storm. We had to walk around, to only get yelled at or separated from our "families". They also fired fireworks to scare us. We couldn't see a thing, because we couldn't take a flashlight with us or cellphones or anything really. Remember that we are school students and this is our class.

When we came to where we could sleep a few hours the only left for many including me, was to sleep in a open building on hard stone with little rocks and dust all over. At that moment I really thought about quitting this shitty school, witch by the way is a school I choose to go at before getting into a more difficult school. I only go to the school to get better grades before the next, next year. But I haven't learned anything new.
So I sat there thinking about quitting the school and a little later went to sleep.
I couldn't really sleep because of the cold and floor. Btw that was between 4:00 and 6:30.
At 7:00 we started walking back to school when we came back there was breakfast. A danish dish but it was all slimy and gross, burn too. I didn't like the dish to begin with so I didn't take any but heard it from the others.
Then we had to learn a new language for an hour or more before we could take home and man I'm so dead. I have a bad back because of my feet so I was basically dead.
All next week we have tests so I'm trying to take it easy so maybe I won't be posting or not as much.
-Author nim