Chapther 51

Please stream Jeon Somi's debut song Birthday, I'm so happy she finally debuted
———————————————————————————————————————————————
[ Chaeyoung ]
The classes was really boring. I'm excited to go home...home...to my home. Mina. The bell rang and I ran out the classroom and out to the car waiting for Sana and Momo to come out too. "Someone's excited to go home" Sana smirked and got in the car. "A little, today's lesson was boring" I said and buckled up as Momo started the car. "I just think you're excited to see Mina, oh I mean fuck her" Sana commented "no it's not-" I was about to say something more before Sana said "it's okay Chaeyoung. Couples need to have sex at times, all people do. I have been waiting for you to make Mina more relax. She's been in my ass lately, do this, clean that". Momo cleared her throat "please stop talking about our little sister like this, both of you" she said.
We small talked the rest of the way before getting to the house.

I jumped out and ran over to the door "when are you guys coming?" I asked them as they made their way out of the car. "Calm your tits" Sana giggled and unlocked the door for me.
I ran up to her room and calmed down outside her door before knocking.
"Come in" I heard from inside the room so I went in. Mina was on her bed naked or at least I assumed that because she was under the covers. "Hi babe" she said but suppressed something. I closed the door. "Lock it please" she said so I did and walked over to her. "Hey baby, what are you doing?" I asked "having fun" she answered. "Fun?" I questioned "Yeah because you wouldn't have fun with me this morning, you left me all horny and I couldn't stop myself at least" she said and moaned. Then I realized what she was doing. "Let me help baby" I smirked at her "no....yo-you had your chance" she said trying not moan.
"Let me fuck you" I whispered in her ear and got up to get undressed. I laid down beside her again. She pulled the covers away, letting me watch her.

But I didn't expect her to be pleasuring herself with the dildo.
"Let me put it on" I begged "shhh" she hushed at me "I'm about to cum babe" she said and looked into my eyes as she did. I was already wet from watching her. She laid still to catch her breath for a minute before she stood up from the bed. She put the dildo on. "I think it's wet enough" she said and jumped on top of me. "You're gonna pay from this morning babe" she smirked. She jammed the dildo inside me before I could say or do anything. "Argh fuck baby" I yelled and felt both pain and pleasure. She was rough. Slammed into me. So much it made the bed rock. "Ah baby...ahh please slow down a little" I said "what's my name?" she asked and put the speed up. "Mina?" I questioned "yes but what's my name?" she smirked before she started attacking my neck. "I...I...don't....understand" I said between moans. "Oh but you do" she whispered in my ear. "I'm gonna cum baby" I said as I was close but then she pulled out. "What! No please" I begged "then say my name" she pulled back her hair with one hand, looked so fucking hot. "Please fuck me daddy!" I yelled as I finally remembered. She kissed me before starting again. "See that wasn't that hard" she said and went harder. The bed started rocking again.
I couldn't control my moans and before I knew it, I came. So we started making out. "Ready?" She asked and looked me in the eyes, biting her lip.
"Yes daddy" I played her game, I knew it would make her more excited.
She went behind me and started kissing me down my back. She pulled my butt up as I was on my knees. She slowly started but quickly went rougher.
"Ah fuck" I moaned "hot" she said and spanked my butt.

Oh yea

She wanna ride she wanna fly so I say where?

Come inside I'll change your life better prepare

Put in work in like the Renaissance

Bend that body like a gymnast

She ask me what I want

Now blow it like a flute

Wooh ooh

Ooh ooh ooh

Wooh ooh

Show me what it do

Wooh ooh

Ooh ooh ooh

Wooh ooh

The speakers played. "I'm gonna cum daddy" I told Mina "okay babe" Mina said while going to the beat of the song. I did, Mina helped me down before she pulled out. She took the strap on off and laid down on the bed to cuddle with me. I cuddled into her side and laid my head on her chest.

We both fell asleep. A knock on the door woke us up. Mina got her robe on and went over to the door to talk with the person. It was Momo telling us that their mom would be home soon so we should get dressed. We did and decided to watch some tv. But something wouldn't stop being on my mind...what happened last night. My parents, my dad, kicking me out. "Mina?" She hummed "I should tell you what happened. Last night" she turned the sound of the tv. "Okay I'm listening, I'm here for you" she said and held my hands
"My....m-my parents" I tried saying it but couldn't. "Oh did something happen to them?" She asked worried. I don't know how to say this. How do I tell her that my parents didn't know I was gay? Or that we were together? Or that they think it's wrong, a illness. I took a big breath to let my thoughts go and just say it.

"They kicked me out because I told them that I'm gay...and that have a girlfriend" I said as the memory made my eyes water. She opened her mouth but didn't know what to say so she closed it again. She let go of my hands and got up from the bed. She grabbed her phone and typed or did something.
"What's your address?" She asked making me confused. "What? Why do you wanna know my address?" I asked trying to understand. "Because I'm gonna go over there and tell them how amazing you are, how stupid they are for kicking you out and that they're going have to live with me being together with you" she responded. I couldn't help but smile. I went over to her. Took her head in my hands. "I love you" I said and kissed her. "I love you too" she clammed down a little. "Stay" I said "stay here with me" I added. "Always" we fell into a soft and slow kiss.