Chapter 38

[ Chaeyoung ]
When Momo and I came back to their place it was quieted. Momo had some homework left so she was gonna do them, I went over to Mina's room and tried to hear if she still was playing. I knocked and opened the door. Mina was standing in her room with a bucket of flowers, red roses. "I'm sorry for playing so much" she said and held out the flowers. I took them and smelled them.

"Thanks Mina but I'm not angry, I just wished you had paid more attention to me" I placed the flowers and got closer to her. "I love you" I said and gave her a peak "I love you too" Mina said and kissed me. She pulled me closer to the bed and pulled me down with her as we deepen our kiss.
I pulled back when I didn't have any air. We laid there hugging each other for a long time. I love her....so much.

There was a knock on the door "come in" Mina answered I still had my eyes closed as out foreheads was up against each other. "Surprising" it was Sana "hmm?" Mina mumbled "I thought you guys would be...well naked by now" Sana gigged. "We're not bunnies like you and Tzuyu" Mina said and we laughed. "Yeah we fuck all the time, I was thinking about getting some new sex toys. Do you guys want your first one? I'm buying" Sana casually said and smirked at the last part. I didn't know what to answer to that and either did Mina. "So are you two ladies gonna join us or what?" She asked. I sat up in the bed at this point. "Join you?" I asked back because I was hella confused.
"We texted you earlier...the hang out. Come drink with us" Sana sighed and rolled her eyes. "Sure, we will be there in a bit" Mina smiled and Sana left.

"We should" Mina said and placed both her hands on my cheeks. She pressed her hands more together so my lips poked more out "cuuuteu" she made a gummy smile before kissing me. She got up from the bed "ready?" she asked and I was confused at what just happened but nodded and followed her.

Dahmo and Satzu was sitting in the living room with drinks on the table and talking. We sat down on the couch with them. "Where's Jihyo, Nayeon and Jeongyeon?" Mina asked after some time "I'm pretty sure Jeongyeon and Nayeon had some plans. Jihyo has some with her family" Dahyun answered.
"Seriously?!" Momo yelled then I noticed that Tzuyu was sitting on Sana lap and that they were making out. "What?" Sana asked as she just stopped.
"You guys couldn't keep your hands to yourself and mouths for five minutes?" Momo said rolling her eyes, Sana smirked and said "not when she is my girlfriend". We all shook our heads....I guess I know why Jihyo isn't here now.