Chapter 30

[ Mina ]
It's been three months since our picnic. Chaeyoung and I wasn't really together for the first mouth, she went to take care of Tzuyu. I understand why.
It's just that we haven't been alone as much. I miss being alone with her.
Feel her, kiss her more and I don't wanna sound like a horny teenage girl but I'm also really horny. She looks so sexy when she concentrates on something and she was been doing that a lot.
I need something but I can't get it online because if my mom finds it then I'm dead. I don't wanna ask Sana because she will think I'm becoming a big gay now and about her or something. I can't really ask Momo either she won't know what to look for and probably eat something instead.
So I guess my best choice is Jihyo... I'm just gonna text her.

'Hi I have to ask something...ummh personal, are you alone?'

'Hey Mi. Yeah I'm at the student president office so I'm alone, what's up?'

'Can you do me a big fewer?'

'I won't get you 40 bags of ketchup chips and 20 bottles again, you don't need that much at once Mina'

'It's not about ketchup!'

'Then what?'

'Can you buy me something from another kind of store?'

'What kind? I don't wanna get you more penguin plushies either'

'It's not about ketchup or penguins! I want you to buy me something from'

'From what Mina!'

'An adult store or online, Okay!'

'That wasn't what I imagined.....I'm kinda afraid to ask but what do you need?'

'Don't tell or show anyone!'

'I won't I promise'

'Black or red sexy lingerie, handcuffs, a mask to match the lingerie, lupe, a 8 to 10 cm strap on dildo, a chocker to match too, a vibrator any size, rose petals and a romantic card'

'.......I'm speechless... I will see what I can do'

'Thanks unnie you're the best!'

'But Mina?'

'Yeah?'

'Please be safe and have a safe word or something'

'Good idea'

Now I just hope it gets here in time for our six months and also that she likes my surprise
A few hours later there was a knock on the front door. I went down to open because I was alone home. It was Jihyo with a big box.
"Can I get some help?" She asked I helped her carry it to my room.
"How did you manage to get it so fast?" I asked confused she giggled a little
"I have my sources" she said with a smile. I just looked at her.
"There's some students who own it to me. I basically keep my mouth shut about some stuff and then they can give me whatever I want and almost whenever. They are good workers for school stuff because of it so" it was kinda weird but made sense it was Park Jihyo after all.
We hid the box in my closet and went to hang out downstairs.
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————
God Jihyo is helping Michaeng like the god she is