Chapter 26

[ Mina ]
I woke up to the smell of bacon and pancakes. I put on my rope and went downstairs. I tip toed over tot he kitchen, it was Chaeyoung. She was making breakfast for me. I ran over and hugged her. "Good morning baby, happy three months!" She said and give me a kiss on my cheek. "Happy three mouths!" I said and kissed her. "The eggs will be ready soon, please take out ketchup and other stuff from the fridge" she looked at the pan again "you don't have to tell me to get the ketchup twice" I giggled.

After we ate, we went into the living room to watch a movie. "Are you sure you won't get into trouble? You are skipping school" I asked "well maybe a little but not to bad, I really don't care if I miss a day of school as long as I'm with you".
She kissed my cheek. "You are so sweet" I said and sat on her lap "would you be sweet and take of my shirt?" I asked. She took off my shirt and bra. I took her hands and lead them to my boobs, making her feel them. I began to rub faster against her lap. "Fuck I love them so much" Chaeyoung said before she stated sucking on one of my nipples. I moaned louder. She pulls off my pants and hers too. I rub on her bare skin, making her wet. We started to finger each other. Later a little while we both came.

"We should take a shower, you can go first baby" Chaeyoung said and kissed my cheek. "Okay babe" I went in the shower. About twenty minutes later I left the bathroom, while Chaeng was showering I decided to play online.

When there was a knock on the front door, I went downstairs to open.
"Hi unnie" I hugged her "congratulations Mina" Jihyo said and we went into the living room. "So I guess Chaeyoung is skipping school because of today" she giggled "Yeah she's taking a shower right now" l laughed a little "I can still remember the day I told her I knew about your relationship. She was all chill...in till I said I knew everything. I of course meant the kissing but then she asked if I knew everything, also about you and her nearly having sex, her biting your boob. I laughed so much that I was crying. I can't believe she did that so how did it happen?" Jihyo asked, I told her a little more about that day.

We talked a little more then Chaeyoung came downstairs "Hey unnie" she sat down beside me "hi Chae, so I think I'm gonna go. It was nice but I have to go back to school. Have fun" Jihyo said and left. "I guess she was in a hurry" I said and we laughed. "Do you wanna get some fresh air? In the garden" Chaeng asked and took my hand "Sure". As she opened the door to the backyard I could see a picnic blanket with a basket. "Surprise" she kissed my cheek. "When did you do this?" I asked as we sat down "I won't lie I did have a little help". We sat there talking for hours. Then we gave presents to each other, Chaeyoung gave me a new keyboard as I really needed. I gave her a tiger rope and some art supplies. The rest of the day was just as amazing.
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Don't worry gays I haven't forgot about you but school is like slavery
-Author nim