Chapter 8

[ Mina ]
I quickly changed and put on a little make up. The doorbell rang so I went over to open. "Hey Mina, can I come in?" She asked "hi, of course come inside" I opened the door some more and closed when she was inside. "Do you wanna sit in the living room?" I asked and we walked in there. "Do you wanna watch a movie?" She asked and sat down on the couch, I sat down beside her.
"Sure, how about a horror?" I grab the remote. "Sure, I don't get to scared so I can keep you save" she took my hand in hers and our fingers intertwined.

We talked a little under the movie. "So I wanted to ask you something" Chaeyoung said and looked at me "is this a date?" She asked.
"I don't know, I mean I want it to. Do you want it to be a date?" I looked into her eyes. "I do and to be honest I can't stop thinking about your soft lips, your hands on my body, mine on yours" she looked at my lips then in my eyes again.
I kissed her and it didn't take a second for her to respond, we fought for domination and she won. She laid me down and started kissing my jawline then my neck, she found my sweet spot "ohh~ soo good uhh". She suddenly stopped making me confused. "Before we do anything more, do you wanna be my girlfriend?" She asked "of course babe" I kissed her lips.

She stopped again "do I have your consent? Say if you don't like it or if you want to stop, Okay?". I kissed her cheek and stroke the other one with my thumb "you have my consent and I will, same goes for you. I have to say that you are so hot and sweet asking that" I kissed her again. "You calling me babe is hotter" she mumbled against my neck. One of her hands moving up from my side, she started to feel my breast while she still was on my neck.
I felt like I could cum from her just doing that. Then she stopped, I opened my eyes really confused "no babe it's okay, it doesn't hurt and just feels so good" I tried making her understand. "I-I...can we stop?" She asked and sat back up.
"Yeah, did I? Are you okay?" I asked holding her hand. "I'm just afraid that someone will walk in on us, that person being Momo or Sana. Even your parents. You didn't do anything, I'm just scared". I hugged her.
"If you want we can continue in my room, where I can lock the door" we let go of each other "Well what are we doing here then?". She pick me up bridal style and ran up the stairs with me. She laid me down on my bed and lock the door before coming over again. "I didn't know you were that strong" I felt her arms as she crawled on top of me "I have been working out and now it payed off I can hear" she kissed me.