Chapter 37

I have a question for you guys about something I want to happen later, so Momo or Dahyun? Please comment which one of the two.
———————————————————————————————————————————————
[ Mina ]
I screamed as I came on first place finally after some hard games. I turned to Chaeng but she wasn't there. I looked around my room, still no Chaeng.
Then I heard laughter from Momo's room. I knocked on the door before opening. Momo and Chaeyoung was wearing facial masks and watching tv.
I sat down beside Chaeng, she kissed cheek and handed me a mask.
I got the mask on and watched the tv show with them.
I suddenly woke up by the sound of my alarm clock, weird... I don't remember going to bed. First then I felt two arms around me. Chaeyoung. I couldn't help but smile, thinking that I probably felt asleep again and she carried me to bed.
"Good morning baby" she kissed my shoulder down to my neck and up to my cheek, I turned my head and planted a kiss on her lips. "Good morning babe" I kissed her one more time before sitting up. I grabbed my pants and was about to put them on when Chaeyoung hugged me from behind and started kissing my neck. Her hands roamed my body, I let out a small moan. "Babe...school" her hands went down, she knew I already was wet. I leaned my head back on her shoulder as her hand went down my panties. I started moaning at every move. "Harder Chae-oh fuck...shit so good" I moaned, she kissed my neck, nipping and biting in between. Her other hand massaging my nipple.
"Ba-be I-I'm going c-cum....yes yes yes right there!" I moaned right before I came. I breathed heavily as she helped me ride it out. She slid her hand out and put her fingers against her mouth. We stared into each other eyes while she licked her fingers. If I haven't I would have cummed at that sight.

I kissed her cheek signaling that it was over for now. I looked at the time again
"Shit you're late, get dressed I will make you some cereal" I said and quickly finished putting my pants on and grabbing a shirt. She came down just as I had poured up the milk. She began eating as I brushed her hair. Momo and Sana came out of the bathroom as I was in front of the door, I quickly grabbed her toothbrush and came down with it. My sisters was getting Chaengs other things ready. We switch things and I put the bowl down in the sink.
She ran down the stairs and out to Sana and Momo to get her shoes and jacket on, she throw her bag over her shoulder. They went out the door, I stood in the opening. Right before Chaeyoung went in the car she turned around and ra; over to me. She kissed me and ran off again "bye baby, see you later!" I smiled at her silliness and waved goodbye.

I went up to my room and turned on my computer. I started doing my assignments, after I was done I started playing online again.
I took a monster from my mini fridge and put it on the table. A little after I grabbed another one and more after that. It stopped me from thinking too much about food and they're pretty good. I just drank the last drop of one and was about to get one more when a hand stopped me, making me jump in surprise. I looked behind me. "Hi baby, I think you have had enough. Do you want some water? Or food?" Chaeyoung asked smiling but looking a little concert. I looked back at the screen "I'm playing" I just got gunned down, fuck.

I tried fixing my mess of a game. We're even losing. "Mina!" I heard Chaeyoung yell behind me "what?" I asked trying to get kills "I said I could make us some food" she yelled. "Yeah yeah sure, make some" I answered and got a kill "finally!" I screamed. I turned the game around and my team won.
I turned the game off and went downstairs, only to be greeted by no one.
I looked around but couldn't see Chaeng. Then I looked at the fridge.
'Hi Mina^^ Chae and I are at the movies, you should apologize when we get home -Momo unnie' I took the note in my hands and studied it.