Chapter 33

[ Chaeyoung ]
I drove home with Momo and Sana after school. "Don't you wanna go home and change first?" Sana asked as we were in school uniforms "I have some clothes at your house" I answered "really? Do you also have a toothbrush?" She asked again, I didn't answer. "She does" Momo said a little surprised but also had a happy smile. We pulled up at their house and got inside.

Mina came down the stairs and over to us, me. She hugged me tight "I missed you" she said in my ear "I missed you too" she kissed my cheek "my mom isn't home right now, how about I fill you up?" she sexily whispered. She pulled back and greeted her sisters then I grabbed her hand and we almost ran up the stairs and into her room.

"We have to be quick" she said as we took our clothes off. She found the strap on and got it ready then we fingered each other. We both came pretty quickly. She carefully put the dildo inside of me before going in and out. "Fuck...yes yes yes right there!" I moaned. She got rougher and did it harder. I held onto her arms. She moaned louder and louder too.
We both came at the same time. She took off the strap on. We licked each other, I came first then I made her come.

"We should take a shower, we're both pretty sweaty" Mina giggled "it was amazing as always" I said "go take a shower or you will be smelling for the dinner" she said and tried to pull me away from her. "Okay but I will miss you" I hugged her tighter before getting up from the bed "there's only a door between us" she got up and slapped my butt before I closed the door. I showered and got dressed while she showered.
Just as I got my shirt on the door opened it was ms. Myoui "hello Chaeyoung, I didn't expect you in Mina's room and not with the door closed" she said
"Sorry?" I kinda asked not knowing what as going on. "Just keep the door open from now on" she said and left.

Mina came out from the bathroom, still with a trowel around her. "Your mom just came" I said. She looked at her closet "what did she say?" she found a t-shirt and some pants "she said she didn't expect me to be here, in your room and that the door shouldn't be closed". She stood still for a moment then she said "oh yeah...she said didn't want the door to be closed because of some rule she also made for Sana and Momo".
She started drying herself. "But Sana used to have girls over all the time and Momo.... I can't say. But really? Does she know that they have girlfriends too and that they are in their rooms with closed doors" I said trying not to look at Mina's body but her eyes. "I know but apparently she doesn't and no she doesn't know they have girlfriends. What's that thing with Momo? What can't you say?" she asked and walked closer. "I-I...I can't say it" I looked at the floor.
"Ummmh I will find out later. Will you brush my hair?" Mina said and sat down beside me on her bed.

We got ready and went downstairs to help with the food.
We sat down and started to pass the food around. "So Momo did you know about Chaeyoung and Mina?" Ms Myoui asked "yeah they told me, us it. I'm happy for them. Chaeyoung is really good to Mina and the other way around" she answered switching looks between us. I felt Mina's hand intertwining our hands. "When did you guys find out?" she asked looking at me but asking her oldest daughters. "I don't remember actually" Sana said and passed the salad.
Ms Myoui looked at Mina "how long have you been together?" she asked.
She could basically just have asked how long we have had sex because that was what she wanted to know, and how long had we been lining to her.
"A little over six months" Mina answered, ms Myoui looked a little shocked but just sat down the salad and said "that long, sounds lovely".
"haha I wanted to ask you something" Sana said "go on" ms Myoui said and waited "could we hold a halloween party here on Friday? Just for our friends".
She thought about it. "Will they be sleeping over? And no alcohol like always" she asked "if you allowed it yeah and of course we won't drink, I haven't even tasted it before so I barely know what it is" Sana said and smiled sweetly.
"Okay darling they can sleep over, just don't go to bed to late and..." she stared at me "no closed doors or sleeping in the same bed, Chaeyoung will be sleeping in Momo's room. Understand?". I gulped and nodded "I understand ma'am".
She looked happier at that.