Chapter 15

[ Chaeyoung ]
We walked over to our friends before class started. "So we know who Chaeyoung is banging!" Sana Yelled as we came over to them.
"What who is it!" Nayeon yelled and kinda fangirled. "Our sister" Momo said and giggled. "Wait what?" Dahyun and the others said. "Mina and I are together" I said proudly, they all cheered for me and said nice things.
"So tonight we are having a small party with all you guys invited" Sana happily said.

Later that day

I knocked on her door before opening, she ran over to me and kissed me.
"I'm nervous about tonight" I texted her about it "don't worry you have meet them all before, they are nice people besides Momo, Sana, Jihyo and I are there the whole time. Remember that why you don't like it just tell me then we can go up in your room...or you know just tell me if you want something in your room". I kissed her neck. "Chaeng the door is open" I turned her around and pulled her up against the door closing it "there". She started to moan a little when someone knocked on the door. Mina stepped aside and I opened "yes unnie?" I asked Sana "keep your pants on for one day and help Momo and I" she smirked at us. "Okay unnie" Mina said and pulled me with her downstairs.
We blew up balloons and confetti all over the living room, she brought chips and dip, made some dinner.

Soon they came with the alcohol and some more chips. Congrats they all said to me and Mina. We ate and drank a little, then we played spin the bottle and if we won't answer or do it then we have to take a shot. "Okay I'm gonna spin it" Jihyo said and did it, it landed on Jeongyeon. "So Jeongyeon truth or dare?" She asked. "Dare" Jeongyeon laughed a little at her self. "Give Nayeon a hikey on her neck" we all laughed "what why me!" Nayeon asked. "Because she's your girlfriend" Jihyo said and we laughed more. Jeongyeon did it but after Nayeon hit her arm for the fifth time while playing. Jeongyeon span the bottle and it landed on Dahyun. "Truth or dare?" Jeongyeon asked Dahyun "truth".
Jeongyeon thought for a moment then said "who do you like?" Dahyun quickly took the shot. Dahyun span the bottle and it landed on Jihyo "truth or dare?" Dahyun asked "dare" Jihyo said and Dahyun said "wear a pot on your head for the rest of the night". Jihyo did it and then span the bottle again. It landed on Momo. "Truth or dare?" She asked and smiled big. "I don't care about what you give me so dare" she said and drank a shot because she could.

"Okay I dare you to make out with Dahyun for...two minutes" she pulled out her phone "I'm ready when you two are". Dahyun was shocked "Wait wha-" before she could say anymore Momo was kissing her and she kissed her back really quick. We all cheered and then started talking a little until the time was over.
"Are you having fun?" I whispered to Mina "yeah it's super fun" she kissed my cheek. "Hey Mina we didn't dare you two yet" Nayeon laughed.

My best friend's sisterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें