Chapter 32

[ Mina ]
Chaeyoung left the day after because of school but I'm sure she will come over after school for some more. We just have to tell my mom that she's visiting Momo. I stepped out of the shower. "Mina!" My mom called "yeah?" I asked wondering why she called for me. "I'm waiting for you to come out I have to talk with you, now" she firmly said. I began to feel scared, what could it be.

I put my hair in a trowel and one around me before stepping out.
"Sit" she said and pated on my bed beside her. I nervously sat down. "A neighbor was over this morning. She said her daughter yesterday said look there's a girl walking around with a pee pee so she went over to her widow and sure enough she saw a girl with a sex toy walking around in a house, our house, you. How do I know it's you, do you probably think right now. Well I haven't told you but we have cameras in our house, except the rooms and bathrooms. You wouldn't believe how surprised I was to see you with that and then hours later the door bell rings and in comes Son Chaeyoung. Your sisters best friend with flowers. She goes into your bedroom and you come out of the bathroom in lingerie" she said.

I was shocked and didn't really know what to say. "Mom I-I don't know what to say....god I'm so embarrassed" I started to cry. "I have told your sisters, no girls over when I'm not home and no closed doors. I didn't think I would have to tell you this too" she said and whipped my tears. "Invite her over for dinner" she added. "Okay I will" I answered "tonight. Do your sisters know? Do Momo know?" she said and looked worried, probably for Momo. I nodded "they know, our friends too". She smiled, gave me a nod and left the room.
I felt happy but nervous about the dinner tonight.

[ Chaeyoung ]
"So How was yesterday?" Nayeon asked as soon as we were alone in the dressing room. They all looked at me wondering. "Amazing.... absolutely amazing" I smiled remember what Mina made me feel, her control, her kisses, our words together and the night, with the stir fried noddles and kimbap.
Jihyo snapped in front of me wakening me from my thoughts.

"Sorry" I said as the others was shanking their heads. I realized I still had my hickeys and bruises from last night. "Don't stare or laugh!" I blurted out pretty loud. "What?" Momo looked at me like I were weird but I probably were.
"My Minari gave them to me so don't make fun" I said as I took off my shirt.
"Damn! Mina is wild!" Nayeon yelled and cheered "is that a band aim?" Dahyun asked. "Yeah I-I....walked into a wall...I mean knife-I mean I fell" I know I fucked up that one. "Come on what really happened?" Sana asked almost laughing.
"I stabbed her!" Jihyo shouted "you stabbed her?" Jeongyeon asked confused.
"I held a kitchen knife when I turned and accidentally hit Chae with it" Jihyo quickly said not letting me say anything. "It happened in class so the school nurse already looked at it" she added. "I guess that makes sense in a way" Dahyun said. Then my phoned ringed, I pick up.

"Hi babe"

"Hi baby, why are you calling? Do you miss me? I miss you" I sweetly said making Jihyo and Jeongyeon fake puke.

"I do miss you...but my mom just asked you to have dinner here tonight. She found out about us, don't worry she wasn't angry. She just wants you to eat over tonight"

"Wait really! She found out? how?" I asked, the others were confused.

"I will tell you tonight but please will you come over? Say to my unnies that they have to be there too"

"Yeah I will and I will tell them for you baby. I love you"

"Love you too babe, bye. See you later"

"So?" Sana asked "your mother want me to have dinner at your place tonight, she apparently found out about Mina and I.