Chapter 13

[ Mina ]
I finished an assignment for school and sent it to my professor. Then I started doing my math after that I looked at the time. Dr. Ji will be over soon, I cleaned up my desk and went downstairs. I made tea and put it down in the living room then went over to open the door. "Well hello to you miss Myoui" dr. Ji said and got inside "how come you also know when I will be here?" He asked and we walked inside the living room. "You have been my psych for over ten years, of course I know when you will be here dr. Ji" we sat down. "As time passes. So what have you been doing? Are you well?" He took a sip of his tea.

"I'm starting to do better, I feel more happy lately. But I did have a panic attack a month ago. I thought those was over....that I...got better with them" I sighed and took a sip of my tea. "I hoped so too miss but that is not always the case. But I'm glad to hear that you have been happier, have you done something different?" He asked and wrote down something in his notes.
"I did...have a girlfriend now" he looked shocked "really? Is it the girl Chaeyoung? the one you talked about some time ago" he asked.

I nodded "I told her that I like her and she likes me too. I told my best friend but we haven't told anyone else, Well now you dr" I said. "So your sisters don't know? Why haven't you told them?" He asked and drank some tea.
"Um...because Chaeyoung is Momo's best friend" I started wondering why we haven't. "Wouldn't she be happy about her sister and best friend being happy?". "I...I...Well yes but what if she doesn't like it?" I asked. He thought for a bit before answering "I'm sure Momo loves both of you, maybe she will have to be remembered that when you tell her but I she can be an adult that this and see what you mean to each other". I thought about it. "Maybe you are right dr".
We talked a little more before we bit goodbyes.