Chapter 2

[ Chaeyoung ]
As I came up the stairs I heard a weird noise from the bathroom room, it felt like my stomach struck down on the floor. I tip toed over to the door, the door was slightly open as I looked inside I nearly screamed.
"Mina?" I quickly asked, the girl was laying on the floor breathing heavily and crying. I opened the door some more and went inside. "Mina? Are you okay?" I asked and moved closer, trying to see what was happening in the moon light.
Her breathing became louder and she started shaking, I could see she was covered in sweat. I didn't know what to do so I went down on my knees trying to talk to her. She suddenly grabbed my hand, it made her shake less so I decided to hugged her. After a little while her breathing got better and she wasn't shaking anymore. "It's okay I'm here, I'm here" I quietly whispered to her.
She started breathed normal again then she looked up at me, realizing that it's me.
She looks scared and confused but also happy, it was weird.
She looked down to the floor "t-t-thanks.....p-please don't...tell anyone" she looked up at me "you really really really c-can't tell anybody about this" a tear fell down her cheek. "Hey, hey don't cry Okay" I whipped the tear away with my thumb "I promise I won't tell anyone, but what was it?" I asked still quite as a mouse. "A-a panic attack. I thought I didn't get them anymore...it has been months since last" she tried not to cry.

I hugged her again, she put her arms around me this time.
"We should probably go sleep" she said and pulled back from the hug.
We walked out to the hallway and over to her bedroom. "I know it's totally weird but can you sleep with me?" She asked and opened her bedroom door. I was shocked. "Oh yeah, I mean only sleeping. I just....I don't wanna be alone" she walked inside "Yeah I know but really? Me?" I asked. She sat down on her bed
"No it was stupid, just forget about it" She laid down. "No no no, I will" I walked over to the bed and laid down next to her. She grabbed my arm, hugging it tightly. "Good night" I whispered to her "good night" she said and laid her cheek against my arm, I could feel my cheek getting warm and heart beating faster.