Chapter 36

[ Chaeyoung ]
I slid down beside Mina, we both breathed heavily. "One more?" I asked giggling as I already knew the answer "that would be my death" Mina laughed.
I cuddled more onto her. We had been at it for a week straight since we made up. It's been truly amazing but very tiresome too. "What time is it" Mina looked at her alarm clock "almost five" she couldn't help but smile "two hours?" I asked. She smiled to me and nodded. Who knew we could last two hours after a week. But I must say that I'm getting an intense workout from it.

There was a knock on the door, I pulled the covers over us. "It's Momo" we heard and Mina said "come in". She carefully opened the door.
"I must say that you guys are pretty bold, I mean...doing some stuff...without closing the door. Dahyun and I never could" she said making me hold my ears.
"I don't wanna know" I yelled and crawled under the covers. They laughed.
"Cute" Mina said and laid her hand on my shoulder "so?" she asked Momo.
"Oh I just wanted to say that mom will be home in 20 minutes or so and that she expected that Chaeyoung would be eating with us again if her mother allowed her" she sat down at the end of the bed. But quickly stood up, I crawled up from the covers a little to see again. "Habit. Remind me not to sit on your bed after chae was been over" Momo said "well it's not only the bed you should worry about then" Mina said and kissed my cheek.

As a signal Sana ran into the room "why?" she asked smirking "have you done it other places?" she added. We both blushed at her forward question. "This week?" I asked back and got embarrassed "oh Son Chaeyoung spell the beans" Sana smiled.
"W-well...hmm the bed, shower, kitchen counter, the living room sofa and table, the hallway, Mina's gaming chair and desk, Mina's sofa, door and floor" they both stood with their mouths open, speckless. "I'm just kidding" I said, Mina and I laughed. They laughed too and walked out. "How could you tell them?" Mina said and hit my arm. "Are you sure you covered the cameras?" I asked back "I hope I covered them all" she nervously said.

We got dressed and went downstairs to the living room, we sat down just as Mina's mom came home. She came into the life room "hi girls, what are you watching?" ms Myoui asked and looked at the tv "nothing really, just snapping throw. We just finished a episode of ncis" Mina answered and smiled to her mother.
"Are you staying for dinner Chaeyoung?" she asked the question she really wanted to ask. "If I may" I politely said "we always have enough food for you".

It's weird. After she found out about Mina and I, she was been strict but since Mina and I made up last week she has been more...well back to before she knew.
We ate and went up to Mina's room again. "Didn't you have homework?" Mina asked and I hugged her tighter. "But this feels so goooood" I mumbled against her shirt, she let out a little giggle "come on Chaeng, you have to do well in school to graduate" she poked my cheek. "Fine but we are going back to this after" I got up from Mina and the bed. I found my homework and sat in a chair next to Mina, she had already turned on her pc. "I'm just gonna catch up on a few things while you do your homework" she explained with her eyes locked on the screen. I sighed knowing she will be playing for a lot longer.