Chapter 18

[ Chaeyoung ]
I woke up having a headache. I looked at Mina, she's still asleep. I got up and put on her rope before heading downstairs to bring us a glass of water.
"Good morning" Momo said as she was eating cereal in the kitchen.
"Good morning unnie" I said and took two glass and started to fell them.
"Did you sleep well?" I asked and looked at her "Yeah pretty good, we went to bed early or earlier then you two I think" she smiled to me.

"Where is the headache pills? I think Mina can use them more then me" We both laughed a little "here" she found them for me. "I'm glad that you make her happy I haven't seen her this happy for a long time, I'm really lucky to have a sister in law like you" she hugged me. "We aren't getting married soon unnie, we are only sixteen" I giggled but she still hugged me. "I know that but I have a feeling that you will be" She let go of me and messed with my hair.
She started eating again and I went up to Mina.
"I thought you left" she said and ran over to hug me "I was just getting us some water and painkillers baby" she kissed my cheek "aw so sweet babe" she kissed my cheek again. We took the pills and laid down on the bed again.
"You looked cute with my penguin rope on" Mina laughed, I looked up at her

"Like cute cute or damn she looks cute?" I asked. "You looked cute babe and I still don't understand why you always laid on my chest with your head" She said and stroke my cheek "because it's soft, you can do that and I can do this"
I licked her nipple. She bit her under lip looking really sexy. I played with her boobs with my hands and tongue.

[ Mina ]
I bite on my pillow so the others wouldn't hear us. Chaeyoung pulled the blanket over her head as she went down to lick me. I almost moaned out loud when the door opened slightly "Chae-oh good morning Mina" she said not seeing what was happening so I yelled "get out!". Chaeyoung thought it was her so she sat up pulling the blanket behind her. "Did I lick too hard? Or was it my finger?" Chaeyoung asked and Momo's eyes widen realizing what was going on before slamming the door shut. "Fuck" I said and facepalmed myself then I told Chaeyoung what happened. She was super embarrassed and we both got dressed, then we went downstairs to the others and to say sorry to Momo.
Everyone except Sana and Tzuyu was in the kitchen, we sat down.

"So That was some night" Jihyo said and smiled, putting jam on her pancake.
"It sure was, I have a lot of questions and I didn't know our little cub would be top...or dominant" Nayeon said and poured up some juice "I did" Jihyo smirked.
"Can we please stop talking about my little sister and best friend having sex right now? At least not when I'm eating or I will lose my appetite" Momo blurred out, making all look at her. "I'm sorry unnie, we are sorry" I quickly said.
"I forget to lock it" Chaeyoung said and held my hand under the table.

"I should really learn to knock before going in" Momo mumbled but the others heard it. "She caught you?" Jeongyeon asked "about fifth teen minutes ago" Dahyun answered, we all looked confused at her. "She told me as I was making the pancakes" she said and blushed a little.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Remember to listen to BTS Love yourself Answer ^^