Chapter 22

[ Chaeyoung ]
I really wanna take Mina out for a date, we have been together for three months soon and we have only been in her room. Not that I don't like it.
We haven't told our parents either so when her mom is early home we say that I'm hanging out with Momo or Sana, I still do but Mina and I are together most of the time. "So Chaeyoung do you have a boyfriend?" Ms.Myoui asked, I almost chocked. "Mom we have already told you that Chaeyoung also is gay" Sana sighed "sorry I forgot that most of your friends are homosexual" she tried to quickly say. Their mother haven't really been home, she works all the time to support the family because their dad is dead. I'm not sure how or what happened but Momo and Sana never wanted to talk about it so I guess it's bad.

"So are you seeing anyone" she tried asking again "no well yes...kinda yeah. I am" she looked confused, Sana was holding back her laughter while Momo just ate. "Okay well, good luck" it kinda sounded like a question but she didn't ask more about that so that was great. After the dinner their mom left to get some sleep so Mina came downstairs to us. I was washing the dishes when she put her arms around me. "I can't concentrate baby" she kissed my neck "sorry I just can't control myself" I could feel her smile against my skin. "I have to go home" I said some time after we had cleaned up. "Okay get home safe babe, text me when you are home safe" she kissed me goodbye.

The next day at school

"Arghhh I hate math" Sana hit her head against the table "it's just because you don't understand it" Jihyo said and patted her back. "Hey Chae check out this one" Jeongyeon showed me her phone, we laughed. "What's so funny?" Asked Nayeon "this" Jeongyeon showed the rest the meme but they didn't laugh.
"You no jams that's not even funny" said Dahyun and the rest laughed.

"Math it's that funny, be quite" snapped our teacher at us, we all said sorry.
"She's right math isn't fun" mumbled Sana and drew on her paper "that's ju-" began Jihyo again but Momo said "it isn't Jihyo" before she could say the rest.
"Oh I almost forgot I baked some cookies yesterday, do you want some unnie?" Dahyun asked and held a bag with cookies over to her. "Sure Dahyunie, how nice of you. You are a good friend" she spoke louder at the friend part.
"What about you wild beast do you want a goodie?" Nayeon gigged, ever since we got caught in the kitchen she has been calling me that sometimes.
"No" I said and crossed my arms. "I'm just making math funnier" she said and took a cookie from the bag.
"I could use some advice" I said and the others all looked at me.
"I want to do a surprise date for Mina but I don't know what to do, I mean we can't go somewhere and she is always home so I don't know what to do".
They looked around at each other "of course we will" Said Tzuyu and smiled.