Chapter 47

[ Mina ]
"Die die!" I yelled in my microphone. I groaned in frustration when my team lost.
"Why can't?!" I got mad and locked out. I got up from my desk to stretch.
I looked at the time to see how long I had been playing, I started counting.
"9 hours? 9 hours!" I tried to remember when they came home from school.
I grabbed the noodle cups, ketchup bottle and cola bottles, just as I tired to opened the door, it went up. "Hi ba- have you been playing all day long?" Chaeyoung asked and followed me down the stairs while taken some things for me. "No, I just played an hour" I answered "oh right that's why you have cups indicating you have been playing for a lot longer" she helped throw it away.
"Okay maybe I did play a little longer then an hour" I tried to say as little as possible about it. "Did you do your schooling at all today?" She asked and held my face with her hands. I tried to say something but she would know if I lied.
"You didn't?" she asked and looked a little disappointed. "No, sorry" I said
"You shouldn't skip school baby. So promise me that you will give it 110 percent tomorrow" she smiled making me happy. "I promise" I smiled back and she started showering me with kisses. "It tingles" I laughed. "Then I suggest that she should stop" I suddenly heard and opened my eyes. It was my mom. Chaeng quickly stopped and stood up straight, acting polite while she said "Sorry ms Myoui".
My mom looked at me before looking at Chaeyoung again "are you eating with us tonight?" she asked "no I can't. Some friends of the family is coming over so I have to be home but thanks" Chaeng answered. "Oh before I forget, ask your parents to come over for dinner sometime, it's been so long" mom smiled.
"Sure that sounds lovely" said Chaeng "we're gonna go up to my room now mom" I said and got us away. "What was that acting?" I giggled and held Chaeng "don't laugh, I just feel weird around ms-I mean your mom. After she found out about us...well she was super uptight which made me super nervous around her when I'm with you. I just don't want her to hate me" she looked sad.
"I'm sorry babe" I tried to make her smile "should I talk with her?" she almost jumped at my question. "No! Then she knows that I'm nervous around her" she quickly said "okay but I still think it would make it better. Like if I told her how much I love you" I tried again but Chaeyoung still didn't want me to.
We didn't talk more about it because then she had to leave.

[ Chaeyoung ]
I hurried home. "I'm home" I yelled when I came in and quickly took my shoes off. I ran into my mom on my way to my room. "The guests will be here in twenty minutes and you haven't even showered! I told you that you couldn't go over to Momo and Sana after school today. Why don't you ever listen!" I was scolded "I'm sorry mom, it won't happen again I promise" she sighed "you said that last time too...just hurry up and get ready darling". I got ready as fast as I could.
It's been some time since I last wore a dress I thought to myself as I walked down the hallway. The guests had already arrived and was talking with my dad while mom was making the food. I said hello and sat down. "You really have grown a lot since last time I saw you Chaeyoung" mr Kang said "yeah...it's been some time" I said and tried not to be awkward. Nam-il the boy who was two years younger then me, was just looking at his phone. "Nam-il say hi to Chaeyoung" his dad ordered "hi noona" he said taking a look at me before going back to his phone. "He's only going at that thing nowadays, I don't hope your daughter is the same way" mr Kang said to my dad, they took a look at me before my dad said "no she doesn't as far as I know, it's hard to tell because she isn't home that much more". I knew something more would be coming soon. "I'm gonna see if they need any help in the kitchen" I excused myself and left.