Chapter 11

[ Chaeyoung ]
Suddenly there were knocks on the door, waking us both. "Mina! Come on wake up! We are going to school in a bit, at least say goodbye" Momo Yelled from the other side of the door. We looked over at her alarm 7:39, we both jumped up from the bed. I quickly took on my clothes while Mina put on a rope and found my stuff. I claimed out the widow. "I will text you" we kissed "Okay babe". I jumped down on the trash bin and stood up against the wall, looking if there where anyone in the living room before sprinting across the garden and out on the sidewalk. Running five blocks before I came to my house, to then claim up the drain to my open window.
I grabbed some new clothes and quickly got them on, I brushed my teeth while I packed my backpack and then ran down the stairs. I ran over to the front door and outside. Momo and Sana was waiting in the car for me. "Good morning unnies" I said as I closed the car door. "Good morning" Sana said still looking at her phone probably texting some girl.
"Good morning, why were you late?" Momo asked as she drove. "I didn't hear my alarm so I just woke up" I looked at my phone "seven minutes ago". She giggled "that explains why you are sweating". I looked down at my phone.

'Hi baby💕did you make it? I tried making them late for picking you up'

'Hey babe💞I did but they but they just said I was late😓'

'Of course they did ㅋㅋ'

'ㅋㅋㅋ'

'I have to go, we are at the school now. I will text you at lunch💞'

'Okay baby❤️'

Momo parked and we went inside the school, our friends came over to us as we walked into the classroom. "Good morning" said Jihyo and smiled big. We all said good morning and then the teacher came inside the classroom.
As the ball rang Jihyo came over to my seat "come with me" She said. I was confused and got up "why?" I asked and she dragged me out the classroom while the other girls yelled stuff.
She dragged me into the bathroom. "I know" she said as the door closed "know what?" I asked still confused.
"About you and Mina, come on Chae she is my best friend of course I know you two are together" oh I thought. "Okay" I said. "First of all don't break her heart! Second high five" she held her hand up, I high five her "why did we just high five?" I asked. "Because you and Mina got together finally but also because you listened to me" She said all proud. "Thanks I guess... I always listen to you unnie but what do you mean?" She face palmed herself before saying "you asked for consent, you listened to me so I'm proud of you" She said smiling.
"Wait Mina told you?" I was embarrassed and blushing "Yeah of course we are best friends so I know all" she patted my back. "Wait everything? Also about us nearly having sex? And me biting her boob?" I asked then realized what I just said "I'm gonna go" I said and ran out.