Chapter 14

[ Mina ]
We laid cuddled up, Chaeyoung had her head on my boobs. "Why do you even laid your head there?" I giggled "it's nice and soft here" she closed her eyes.
"I think we should tell them" she opened her eyes again "now? It like one in the morning" she laughed a little. "No not now baby but in the morning before school" she sat up in the bed. "What if it doesn't go well?" She asked, her smile gone. "If it doesn't go well then you can skip school and stay here until they come home" I stroke her cheek with my thumb. "I like that idea" she laid down on my chest again. "Deal?" I asked "deal" she said and hugged me tighter.
We fell asleep.
*Beep beep* it was my alarm, I turned it off and looked at Chaeyoung. She was still sleeping on my chest. I kissed her forehead until she woke up.

"Don't mind me just keep kissing" she giggled and I laughed. "We should get dressed so we can get some breakfast and for fill our deal" I said and kissed her forehead. She kissed my boobs "see you guys later" and got up from the bed while I laughed at what she just did. We got dressed and went downstairs.

"Chaeyoung? What are you doing here?" Sana asked as her and Momo was already eating breakfast. They both looked confused. I took a bowl for Chaeyoung and we sat down in front of them. "We have something to tell you guys" Chaeyoung said after we sat down. I held her hand, that made them choke on their cereal. "Chaeng and I are together" I said and looked at her, I could see how nervous she was. "Wait like together together?" Momo asked and stood up from the chair. "Y-yes" Chaeyoung said stammering. Momo walked over to us and behind us. She hugged us "I love you guys so much" she kissed our cheeks. "Love you too" we both said. "That's great guys" Sana said and ate some more cereal. "That's it you guys aren't mad at us" I asked.
"Of course not, so how long have you been together?" Sana asked "two weeks, four days and some hours" Chaeyoung said making us all surprised.

"Wait a minute! I am mad at you guys" Momo said and looked angry.
"I have been sleeping in and out of Sana's room the last few weeks because Mina yelled so much at night" Chaeyoung and I were embarrassed while Sana laughed. "As I fucking said I wasn't masturbating" I almost yelled then realized what said. Chaeyoung laughed and I did a little too. Then Sana suddenly gave us high fives. "What was that for?" Chaeyoung asked. "To you for taking care of our sister, she can be a little uptight and to Mina because of the really good hikeys and scratch's, I'm impressed" she laughed. A little after we finished breakfast and I sent them all to school.