Chapter 31

Grab your bibles and pray to god Jihyo and Jisoo's Christ, I hope you guys likes this chapter
—————————————————————————————————————————————————
[ Chaeyoung ]
I looked at my phone, it was a text from Mina.

'Hi babe, wanna have dinner and sleep over tonight? I miss my tiger TT❤️'

'Hi baby. I'm not sure, Tzuyu needs me'

'I need you more😫'

'I just gonna ask Tzu'

I turned to Tzuyu, we were having lunch break. "Tzuyu do you mind if I go home to Mina instead of you" I asked, she sighed and said "Chae I wouldn't mind, I would be happy with it. It's nice that you have been helping me and all but unnie and I want to have some alone time. I'm sure that's what Mina want too, to have sex". We all looked at her. "Tzuyu's right Chae, remember don't make too many bruises" Jihyo said and giggled. "You know something, don't you?" Jeongyeon asked Jihyo and pointed to her. "I should go" Jihyo said and almost ran away. "So it's okay?" I asked looking at Tzuyu "go fuck my sister and let us too" Sana said as she rolled her eyes. "It's okay" Tzuyu added and hit Sana on her arm.

'Should I bring something baby?💕'

'Wear something you don't like too much, also underwear'

'Umm okay'

Weird. Why do I need that? Maybe she's planning to paint each other again.
But what do I know. School went by pretty fast. I went home to get dressed and then brought her some flowers, roses.
I knocked on the door. I heard a yell from inside "come in" I went inside. I took off my jacket and shoes and went further inside. "Mina?" I called knowing their mother is at work. "My room" was all she yelled back.
I slowly opened the door to her bedroom and stuck my head inside. I couldn't see her so I went inside.
"Mina?" I looked around, there was rose petals on the bed and floor. In the middle of the bed was a card, placed inside of the rose petals there was forming a heart.

I looked at the card that said 'hi babe I have a surprise for you, your safe word is duck but I won't be too harsh. Don't worry babe. Just be a good girl'. I laid the card on her bedside table. Then the door was smacked closed. I looked over, to see Mina in a sexy red lingerie, there was in hole in it so I could see her under boob. The hole from her neck went down deep between her boobs. The bottom was high so I could see her legs. She was wearing a thin black chocker, black heels, a red and black mask with gold glitter, red lipstick.

"Mina?" I asked happy and confused "shhh you have been a bad girl Son Chaeyoung" she sexily said and walked over to her dresser. "Sit" she ordered and I quickly sat down on the bed. I gulped as she turned around with handcuffs and a knife. "Should I be worried?" I asked nervously "shhh bad girl, I haven't said you could talk" she said as she walked closer.
"Sorry" she placed her finger over my lips "I missed you baddie" she said and came closer, our lips almost touching as she looked into my eyes. She pulled back. Then she handcuffed me to her bed. She growled on top of me and started to grind on my lap. "This isn't enough" she quickly turned around then I saw there was a hole in the bottom of the lingerie, exposing her center.

"Lick me or you will be punished!" she ordered. She came closer down and I started to lick her. It didn't take long before she came. She turned around again.
"Good girl" she stroke my cheek then she slapped me. She growled down between my legs. She took the knife and cut my shirt so I just laid on the fabric.
She kissed me up and down my stomach then she cut open my bra.
She tailed the knife gently against my skin. Then she put the knife down and started to kiss my boobs, sucking, biting, marking me.

After some time with that, and I also came. She started to cut my shorts with the knife. She tailed the knife down my legs. Then she cut my underwear.
She stood up in the bed and put the heel part of her shoe against my center.
She started to move her leg. Making me moaned again. "Don't come or you will be punished!" She said with a smirk. I really tried but I couldn't hold it in, I realized that I longed for her. I needed her...this. "You bad girl!" Mina yelled when I came. "Sorry" she almost jumped down on my lap and placed her hands around my neck "shhh don't speak I said!" she yelled as she started to press against my neck, chocking me. It felt weird, like a adrenaline rush. She let go again. "I'm a bad beast" I boldly said and bit hard together, making a loud noise. She bit her lip sexily and brushed her tongue over her lip.

"Yes you are, so you will be punished my beast" she said and got up from the bed and over to the dresser. She found something and put something on.
She turned around as she put something on a dildo. Wait what! she got closer.
"You've been a very...very...very bad beast" she got on the bed "but I will be gentle at first". She poked my center, then got it more and more in. It was really painful at first but then she went in and out. The pain got into pleasure.
I started to moan loudly "fuck....so good....fuck me hard baby!" she went harder, the bed was moving with her thrusts. Her boobs came out from the lingerie and was swinging.
I couldn't even make a sound when we came together. After I breathed like I had just ran around the whole world. She took the dildo off and my handcuffs.

I laid on top of her like we used to. I missed this...I missed her.
"I missed you baby" I told her and pressed my face down between her boobs
"I missed you girls too" I added. She giggled "I missed you too babe".
"I love you" I said as I looked into her eyes "I love you too" we kissed passionately. I took the lingerie of her so I could feel her better.
"Happy six months" she said after we broke our kiss. "Happy six months baby" we kissed. "I'm quite hungry, I was promised food after all" I laughed. She gave me one of her beautiful smiles. "How about we order, eat in bed, maybe eat some more after the food?" she asked "sounds like a plan baby" I kissed her.

"By the way how were you so good with the strap on? I'm kinda confused" I asked "promise not to say?" She asked back, I nodded. "I whore it the whole day to figure it out and to get used to it" she said "the whole day?" she blushed
"I started with making breakfast with it on" she hid her face with a pillow.
I laughed a little and hugged her "you're so cute" I said and kissed her cheek.
—————————————————————————————————————————————————
Awwwwww they said their first I love you UWU I hope nothing gets in their way 😈