Chapter 3

[ Chaeyoung ]
I could feel light on my eyes, I slowly opened them only to see the sun rising.
Then I noticed I was a unfamiliar place, I looked around really confused.
I realized that I was still in Mina's room. The room was big, almost two times bigger then Momo or Sana's. The bed was big, there was a computer setup with four screens and a gamer chair. A small couch but two bean bags and a big tv. The wall with the door was covered in picture frames only with pictures in some of them. The widow was the whole wall and the sunlight was coming in, felling the room. I turn to Mina again. I scream as I fall down the bed "Well good morning to you too" she gave a small smile, it was the first time I saw her smile.
I sat up "sorry, good morning. I didn't know you were awake" I got up from the floor. "I can see why you are always in your room now" I gave her a small giggle, she laughed. Her laughter was the cutest I have ever heard, I could feel my heartbeat going faster.

She looked at her phone and turned to me again "Maybe you should go".
I was a little confused but then I remembered last night "what's the clock?" I asked "almost 8:00" I walked over to the door. "I promise" I went out the door after I said that. I walked down the hallway to Momo's room, a smile came on my face.

I opened the door and tip toed inside, I laid down on the madras.
"Where have you been?" I opened up my eyes again and sat up. "Unnie are you awake?" I asked surprised. "Yeah or I wouldn't be talking right now, so where have you been?" She asked again "I was drinking some water, my mouth was dry" it wasn't a lie I did go to get water. "Oh okay, do you wanna get some breakfast?" She asked and jumped over to the door "Sure" I said and went over to her.