Episode 32 : In your Soul (Final Part)

*Screen open up with Ryouken slowly open his eyes as he quickly notice his surrounding as his home, the cherry blossom*

Ryouken : This is...

*syut.. the Soul Pocus flying away passing Ryouken from behind*

Ryouken : !? Soul pocus..!? *Quickly run to chase after it, but before he could even catching up with it, somebody else already caught the Soul Pocus* *GREB!*

Ryouken : *Tap tap! keep on running as he quickly reach the giant sakura tree at the middle of the lake* Wait, Soul Pocus! Did y-!?

*Ryouken suddenly went to silent as he caught a glimpse of the person who holding the Soul Pocus at the top of the tree*

Yuzu : *Slowly drank the sake with her left hand while her right hand hold the Soul Pocus* pwah! not a bad of a sake at all~

Ryouken : ...Yu..zu..

Yuzu : *look to Ryouken below* Yo, kid.. It's been a while since we last see each other..

Ryouken : ...

Yuzu : whoa there, before you say anything, let me clarify that i don't return back alive like the last time, instead i am was but merely hanging around inside this girl dream, thanks to the Soul Pocus and it's power

Ryouken : girl.. dream..?

Yuzu : *look below the tree as Rinne can be seen sleeping with her back pushed against the tree*

Ryouken : !? RINNE!! *Run to her as he try to reach her, only for his hand to pass though her body and unable to touch her*

Ryouken : !? What..!?

*He keep on trying again and again, only for his arm to keep on passing through her*

Ryouken : ...what.. happened here..?

Yuzu : That girl fought brilliantly

Ryouken : ? *Look to Yuzu*

Yuzu : before you came, she continue to struggle and fought against all of those Altaires who try to corrupt her one by one without rest and emerge victorious by the end

Yuzu : but it come at the cost of many many things for her.. the only thing that even keep her intact is the promise you guys make with her

Ryouken : !? You.. knew..?

Yuzu : ...I know...

Yuzu : Just by merely holding the Soul Pocus like this.. i know everything that already happened..

Yuzu : ..Geez.. to think that she would actually done all of that.. she actually make me regret not bringing her back then~

Ryouken : then.. is that also why she didn't wake up yet..?

Yuzu : No.. the reason why she not wake up yet has nothing to do with what i just said..

Yuzu : the reason why she not wake up yet is none other than you yourself.. *point the Soul Pocus to Ryouken*

Ryouken : !? Me..!?

Yuzu : yeah.. do you remember what happened back then...?

Ryouken : ... *Look away in shame* i couldn't prevent it from happening.. even after making up my mind to not allow anyone else to going though the same as yours...

Ryouken : i am but a failure and shame...

Yuzu : ...kid... Looks like you have misunderstood some things a little bit from what i have teach you..

Yuzu : ..no.. rather than misunderstood.. i believe losing sight is more accurate..

Ryouken : ?