Episode 16 : Conflict (first half)

*screen open up with dark background as kislana walking passing the screen*

*As she walking, multiple tube filled with water can be seen around her containing something blurry inside*

Kislana : *stood and stop right before noblesse and a girl with her face not shown each naked and put inside a water tube with each of them has a lot of tool and equipment attached to them, helping their recovery*

Kislana : *checking on their Condition though the digital monitor that appear before her* Heart rate and blood flow regulate normally, no abnormality detected

Kislana : at this rate, they will recover just in time as i expected for them to be~ rest, you two~

Kislana : *turn and walk away few step until the mysterious girl suddenly waking up*

*pip pip the beeping voice coming from behind earning kislana attention and make her turn behind*

Kislana : ? Oh...?

Kislana : *turn once again and look to the mysterious girl with smile* good morning, how do you feel ? You wake up faster than i expected

*Screen turn to the inside of the tank as multiple bubble can be seen blubbering upward as the mysterious girl is trying to speak but was too weak to be heard*

Kislana : no need to push yourself~ you can't even speak loud enough, and i bet you barely even conscious right now

Kislana : dont worry~ the plan is still proceeding~ even with the defeat of you two at the hands of grimson

Kislana : all i need to do was a little tweak in the plan and for that i would need both you to return back to health, so just sleep until then~

*Few second later passed as everything fell silence alongside kislana slowly turn and walk away,with a evil smirk on her face*

Kislana : "This is where the real game begin, nee-san~"

*Op : World End*

*Screen open up with the blue clear sky and the sun shrine up above as it then coming down into a small hood below*

Rinne : *watching a television show as the music from the tv can be heard loudly as some super sentai show*

Rinne : ohhhhh..!! *Lost in thought as she watching the entire show in amazement like a little child*

*Screen to the television as the super hero in the tv is unleashing his finishing move*

Tv hero : WRECKING BURST!!!!! *Cross his hand together as a powerful beam of light unleashed from his arm and destroy the kaiju of the show*

*BLARR!!!!*

Rinne : ohhh!!! *Quickly write down what she just saw and then put her left hand under her chin*

Rinne : humu humu.. that's was certainly a very interesting show i just witnessed..

Rinne : to think i have missed such amusing show all this time..

Rinne : *stood up and then mimic the stance and move of the tv hero as she imagine herself as the tv hero*

Rinne : WRECKING BURST!!!! *CRINK!!! UNLEASHING THE LIGHT BEAMRAY FROM HER HANDS AND DESTROY THE KAIJU*

*BLAR!!!!!!*

Rinne : *smiling in her imagination, until...*

Sob-mod : *suddenly appear* ...the hell you doing ?

*Syuttt... The entire hype suddenly collapse with the appearance of sob-mod and magnia behind rinne and drag her back to reality*

Rinne : *turn her head and look to them* oh, its you two!