Episode 20 : Carmine (second half)

*screen continue from before as aori and weiss continue their match*

Aori : *flip backward multiple times, trying to make some distance* *tap tap tap!*

Aori : ugh! *Her injury soon follow her as she about to fell only to stop midway and regain her footing back!*

*Ingg!! With no break in between weiss skating straight toward aori in high speed while thrusting her spinning mylastain forward!*

Aori : !? *Barely avoid it in nick of time as weiss pass though aori and miss her completely!* *Swosh!*

Weiss : *sharpen her eyes as she then suddenly kick the frozen floor, launching herself back to aori!*

Aori : wha-!? *Shocked by weiss sudden movement as Weiss didn't give aori a rest even for a second and continue with her relentless pursuit!*

*TRINGGGG!!!!! Weiss and Aori clash as aori blocking weiss spinning mylastain as the clash creating a spark of fire in between them!*

Aori : ugh!

Weiss : *push her right hand toward aori as she about to use magic and a magic circle appear right before her right hand!*

Aori : *Act quickly and raise her left leg away immediately as she kick her right arm away! Redirecting her magic attack away upward and miss her!* *Duak!!*

*Syut!! Blar!!*

Weiss : tch!

*The sharp crystal of weiss magic flew away upward and Pierce the ceiling instead as it cause the already weakened and old ceiling to collapse below!!*

Weiss&Aori : *jump and seperate away from each other to avoid the falling boulder from above!* *DUAR!!*
Aori : *ckrek! Ingg!! Use her strub as the nilfheim sharp edge is glowing in blue color!*

Aori : *sring sring sring! Unleash 3 slashing wave as it easly cut though the boulder's from before and heading toward weiss!*

*Skill! : Diamond dust!!*

Weiss : *sharpen her eyes as she use her strub too! Ckrek crink!*

Aori : !? *Deg! Suddenly a huge surge of unease flew though her heart the moment she saw weiss about to use her strub!*

Weiss : *Skill : Gefronese haulen!*

*Pyar!! The time stopped completely as weiss use this very chance to get pass the diamond dust without harming herself by jumping away high passing it while flying straight toward aori!!*

Weiss : *thrust her mylastain forward as the sharp tip of it spinning once again like a drill as she success in closing the distance and corkscrew her right on her left shoulder!* *ZRAT!!*

Aori : *SCREAMING IN COMPLETELY PAIN AS SHE GOT DRAGGED ALL THE WAY TO THE WALL BEHIND HER AND CRASH INTO IT!* *DUARR!!!*

Aori : AAHHHH!!!!! *HER LEFT SHOULDER BLEEDING BADLY AS THE BLOOD START TO TAINTED HER DRESS*

Weiss : tch.. my aim was little off and miss her vital, huh

Aori : *open her eyes slowly as she try to calm herself down and settling down her panic* u-ugh...!

Weiss : humph, whatever.. with all those wound it's not like you could do anything much anymore, i just take it as means to slowly torturing you before killing you off

Aori : u-ugh...! *Slowly raise her head against and face weiss in her eyes* w-weiss..!

Weiss : is it hurt ? Is it painful ? Good

Weiss : I didn't exactly plan to drag the battle to be this long, but it seems that fate say different, therefore i will just instead use this timing to torture and embarrass you right before the eye of everyone else in this cursed house!!