Episode 13 : LIGHT OF TRANSFIGURATION (second half)

*screen open with ryouken leaning powerlessly againts the wall behind his back with both his eyes completely vain and empty as it has lost all of its previous glow and injury all over his body*

*Meanwhile in his surrounding, swarm of aldino is crawling closer to ryouken as they already notice his presence and get closer bit by bit*

Ryouken : . . . (W-where... am i...?) *Try to move his body but neither any parts of his body decide to obey at all as if they have already cease to function*

Ryouken : (i...cant move...no..i can't even sense anything anymore... what has that bastard done to me....)

*Screen to his surrounding as the aldino's are swarming closer and closer to him bit by bit*

Ryouken : (. . . No. . . its not like he has done anything to me... i know this feeling too well...)

Ryouken : (this feeling of powerlessness and despair....is the same just like those days....)

Ryouken : (right...just like those day back in that tiny prison....)

Ryouken : (...what an ironic story...after yuzu save and freed me from that very day..here i am yet again returning back in this same place...)

Ryouken : (. . . I was too conceited. . . I thought with all the strength and support i have.. i could truly finally accept those old days and truly looking forward into the future...)

Ryouken : (. . . Unaware of how utterly powerless & worthless i am truly is. . .)

Ryouken : (. . . I wont say that i don't have any regret about this, but with my condition right now, i don't think i could even have much strength left to even stay conscious...)

Ryouken : (. . . Right... All i need to do was but to close my eyes slowly and disappear... Just like how it was meant to be back then...)

Ryouken : (i was but an existence that shouldn't have been alive up until this point...i was supposed to rot at those day... in that small prison...)

Ryouken : *slowly moving his eyelid down as he giving in into the darkness bit by bit and the swarm of aldino already surrounded him from all direction, until suddenly...*

*DEG"!*

*A Hearthbeat like noise come from nowhere, echoing throughout the entire screen*

*Ryouken who was about to close his eyelid completely was then brought back by the heartbeat noise alongside the aldino as they too could heard it and they then looking back to the center of the screen*

*Screen to the center of the scene as soul pocus stood tall in the middle as it glowing and radiating in faint pink sakura colour within the dark surrounding*

Ryouken : (soul...pocus...? Thats right... I was thrown all the way here alongside it..)

*DEG"! The soul pocus unleash the heartbeat noise again*

Ryouken : (...is there something that you want to tell me...?)

*Deg"! Once again the soul pocus release heartbeat noise, but this time it came out as a faint human noise in ryouken ear*

*"REMEMBER"*

Ryouken : (remember..? What do you expect me to remember late at this point...?)

Ryouken : (i don't have anymore strength to even regret my own mistake... let alone remember anything right now...)

Ryouken : (i am.... already....)

*Ryouken was about to go out and close his eyelid for good until the soul pocus then suddenly unleashing a really bright light, completely engulfing the entire screen, pulling ryouken consiousness within it*