Episode 3 : New Battle

*screen open up back from where it was last, with the party meeting a mysterious all white girl while chasing the culprit*

All white girl : . . .

Weiss : . . . *Taking a closer look upon the all white girl, as she then notice something* wait... a minute...you're face... *Her expression change bit by bit into shocked as she continue speaking*

Siesta : !? Same....as me....?

Ryouken : *notice the resemblance too, making him even more wanting to know who is this mysterious girl is*

*Tap! Suddenly from the roof right above the party is, a certain shadow jumping down and landed right behind the mysterious girl as she then slowly standing up*

*Reference of the girl, with a orange scouter attached next to her left eyes, that usually used by a sniper for zooming to their target, and a long black "dragonuv" rifle on her hands*

*Bwats!!! Tap!!! Drak!!*

All white girl : *looking behind her* how was it ?

Blond haired girl : *exhale and then swipe her right hand to left and right* not good, she got away again, she appear and disappear so fast like a rat

*Screen to the party who is hearing and paying attention to them both as they talking to each other*

Blond haired girl : might as well start labeling her as a "Rat" right now *looking to the all white girl which she also then notice the entire party*

Blond haired girl : hm...? *Looking at the party as their eyes meet*

Ryouken siesta aori and weiss : *continue watching in silent without letting down of their guard*

Blond haired girl : ....ah!! You guys...! *Suddenly yelling out as she pointing out to them*

Ryouken siesta aori weiss : *surprised as the blond girl suddenly yelling out straight to them*

Blond haired girl : i meet you guys before!! But...who and when again...? Enggg.... *Grab her head tightly as she trying to remember*

Ryouken : ? You meet us before you say ?

Siesta : ..we dont remember ever meet any of you two...

Aori : me neither...you two..who are you guys are...?

Blond haired girl : ah! Thats right! I remembered! They're the "Grimson" siblings! and the "Junior"! Hahahaha!