Episode 3 : New Battle

*screen open up with a crowd at a downtown area of a modern city as it was very noisy and the crowd seems to be in complete shock*

*Screen to the yellow police line near them all, as the police and ambulance is around to be seen too, as some police prevent some civilian to get too close with the crime scene, with the other police and ambulance is working on something*

*Which the screen then reveal to be but a squashed human body, as it lying down, squashed on the ground, like a insect*

*Screen then move away to goverment building as they having a meeting discussing about the incident, lead by a single official woman at the middle of the room, as she speaking, explaining the situasion*

Woman : *looking at the monitor in the room, explaining the situation*

Woman : the murder incident start around 1 week ago.. ever since then, there have been multiple assault upon many people all over the globe... *Pip pip pip the monitor display a world map, where there a red dot start appearing all over the place*

Woman : france, america, russia, australia, japan

*Screen then slide away revealing the place where the murder taking place as they all were heavly damaged*

Woman : *looking back to everyone in the room* the case taking place all over the globe, but there similarity with each case, as for every single case, all the victim are either crushed into a bits.. or mutilated in horrible ways, while leaving trace of damage upon the surrounding, where the murder is taking place is

Woman : we thought of this case to involve magic and start working together with the magic research institute for any clue that might lead us further in this incident

Woman : until we find further lead, right now i am declare the raise of security level all across the globe to lvl 2 standby

Woman : with all that said, now i am hereby announced for everyone to be dismissed

*Screen skip a bit forward as chi is walking in hurry at the hallways alongside her pink haired assistance who barely able to kept up with her*

Pink haired girl : w-wait for me, s-senpai! *Running try to catch up with her while carrying a lot of document on her hand*

Chi : make it haste, nite we waste no time

Pink haired girl : e-easy for you to say, senpai! But i barely could see where i am going with these document!! *Screen under the screen introducing the pink haired girl*

*Name : Nightingale "nite" for short, sercetary bureau*

Chi : you heard the announcement at the meeting, right ? We already raise the security to level 2 standby, we must use all of our strength to solve this case at all cost

Nite : *left behind even more* i-i know that, but..! *Trying to catch up but she ultimately tripped and fell to the ground* *bruak!! Srak"!! The noisy of all the document paper scattered can be heard on the background as the screen raise to the blue sky*

Nite voice : its hurts!!

*Op : Spiral*

*Screen open up at a mall, filled with a lot of people, with ryouken, aori, siesta and weiss can be seen among them as they just arrive inside the mall*

Aori *wear a casual blue cloth, short black skirt, black pair of heels shoes and a small brown leather bag on her right hand, while looking at a paper she grab with her left hand* hmm...

Ryouken : *standing behind aori,wearing his usual black suit and jeans with red ties* do we really have to buy them in this store ? Just any regular tuxedo and outfit should be fine, right ?