Episode 18 : Sanctuary (First half)

*Screen open up young altaire running across the hallways all by herself while holding a drawing book and dozen of colour pencil*

Young altaire : *pant *pant* today i show father my newest drawing no matter what!

*Tap tap tap as she about to turn and move though the hallways, she then suddenly bump into a tall figure right before her* *duk!*

Young altaire : acha!? *Bruk! Fell to the floor,butt first as she then rub it off* uhh...

*The drawing and pencil colours are scattered all over the floor*

Yuzu : hm ? What a small child like you doing in a place like this ?

Young altaire : ? *Raise her head and meet their eyes together*

Young altaire : (w-wow..what a big and tall woman..)

Yuzu : hm ? Aren't you field marshal daughter ? Sorry about that, forget what i am saying

Yuzu : *offer her hand to young altaire* are you alright ? Are you hurt ?

Young altaire : *continue to stare at yuzu in silence*

Yuzu : ? *Tilt her head a little before calling her out again* hello ?

Young altaire : *look at her reached out hand as she then look at her face and grab her hand* eh !? ..u-uh...

Yuzu : *help her standing up as she then pat's the dust out from her cloth*

Yuzu : don't run while at here, especially at turn like this, you never know when and who might you just bump into

Young altaire : h-hm.. *nod her head slightly in agreement as she then notice her pencils and drawing book on the floors* ah!

Young altaire : *kneeling back down and clean them all up* my pencils!

Yuzu : ? Oh.. *saw the scattered pencils too*

Young altaire : these are the pencils that helped me out drawing..! *Took the pencils one by one with her tiny hand*

Yuzu : *kneeling down and helped her out*

Young altaire : *continue to desperately gather the pencil again one by one until she then realized she missing some* w-where is it..?

Young altaire : *looking to left and right in confusion until yuzu then give the rest of the pencil back to her*

Yuzu : here you go

Young altaire : !? Ahh!! Thank you very much, nee-chan! *took the pencil while thinking her deeply*

Yuzu : you're welcome *stood back up and continue to staring down to her as young altaire count the number of the pencils using her fingers*

Young altaire : eito... 13...14...after 14.. Ah! 15..!

Yuzu : so..this is girl that they talking about...are they for real...?

Yuzu : she was but a little child

Young altaire : ? Did you just say something, nee-chan ?

Yuzu : hm ? Ah no, Don't mind me

Yuzu : though do tell me something

Young altaire : hm ?

Yuzu : how old exactly are you, child ?

Young altaire : ehh ? Eito.. *counting using her finger* 1..2..3..4..5! 5! I am 5 year's old!

Yuzu : 5..huh.. i see...

Young altaire : is there something wrong, nee-chan ?

Young altaire : ah! Before i forget!