Episode 28 : Return to Light (Second Part)

Ryouken & Siesta : UGH! *Knocked and rolling wildly on the ground separated from each other as Rinne was knocked away from their grip and crash softly*

*Sssss... Screen turn into a silent as everyone laying down motionless until Aori come and check on them!*

Aori : Ryouken! Siesta! *Kneeling down next to them*

Ryouken : u-ugh...

Siesta : nee..nee.. *open her eyes weakly*

Aori : Are you two alright!?

Ryouken : u-ugh.. forget about us..Rinne... *Raise his head slowly to Rinne direction as he concern about her more*

Aori : *follow his word as she go to Rinne and shake her* RINNE!! RINNE!! WAKE UP!! PLEASE!!

Rinnd : *slowly opening her eyes as she regain consciousness* H-hrgh...

Aori : !? *Smiling* RINNE!!

*Rinne finally open her eyes where it show her empty souless eyes much to Aori surprise herself*

Aori : *deg!* R-rinne...?

Rinne : *look to aori* Ao..ri..? That's...you..?

Aori : E-eh..? Y-YES!! IT'S ME!! I AM SO GLAD-! *Rinne : ...why...?*

Aori : ?!

Rinne : Why did you save me..?

Rinne : You all should have just eradicate me alongside the enemy.. why- *Sob-Mod : yo..sleeping beauty...*

Rinne : !? *Recognize the voice she just heard as she turn and face Sob-Mod in the eyes as their eyes meet* Dra..go..nuv..?

Sob-Mod : Wake up late like usual.. hehe *smiling weakly to her as she geniunely happy to see her again despite her critical condition*

Rinne : ...You... *Notice her injury as she quick on the uptake* Your body...

*SUDDENLY A LOUD SCREECH NOISE INTERRUPT THEIR REUNION AS ALPHA ALONGSIDE THE ALDINO RINNES SUDDENLY SCREAMING IN PAIN!!*

Alpha : *SCREECH!!*

Weiss : Ugh! W-what..!? *Raise and look to Alpha above*

Alpha : *MOVE UNCONTROLLABLY TO LEFT AND RIGHT LIKE IT SUDDENLY GONE CRAZY AS IT ALSO HAPPEN WORLD WIDE AS THE ALDINO RINNE ACROSS THE WORLD EXPERIENCE THE SAME THING*

*At Japan*

Goverment Soldier : W-what..?

Goverment Soldier 1 : Th-they acting strange..!

*Screen to Kislana as she start cursing the party*

Kislana : DAMN YOU ALL!! DAMN YOU ALL!! *Floating mid air*

Weiss : HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT, KISLANA!? *Slowly standing up despite her wounded knee*

Weiss : YOUR ENTIRE PLAN IS NOW THWARTED!!

Weiss : SCRAM BACK TO WHICHEVER DIRTY SEWER YOU CRAWL FROM!!

Kislana : WRONG!! I HAVEN'T LOST YET!! MORE LIKE YOU LOT DON'T KNOW WHAT EXACTLY HAVE YOU ALL HAVE DONE!!

Weiss : What ?

*Screen to Ryouken, Siesta and Aori below as they heard the entire conversation between Weiss and Kislana*

Kislana : WITHOUT ALTAIRE AS HER CORE NOW, I WON'T BE ABLE TO CONTROL ALPHA ANYMORE!!

Kislana : THE SAME GOES WITH ALL OF THE ALDINO!! ALL OF THEM NOW WILL GONE BERSERK AND I CAN NO LONGER ORDER THEM!